The Journey To "The Ring" - Chapter 8.5 - Nunquam timent mori (Part 2)

Never count that a fan fic is dead until who writes it says so. Great job !

Chapter 8.5 - Nunquam timent mori

After the race the team returned back home with a grin on all of their faces except Alex.
As the rest of the team celebrated Erica's first victory, he slumped on the couch looking depressed.
"What's wrong?"
"...Nothing..."
"Is it Elena? Don't worry, I can handle her."
"It's not that."
" 'Cmon bro, tell us!"
"*Sigh* Ok... MY FATHER'S DEAD!! HE DIED THIS MORNING!! THERE I SAID IT!!"
"What!?"
"That's right your dad, my dad, our dad is dead..."
"Where will he be buried?"
"I don't know. All I know is that his lawyer will be here tomorrow to execute his last will & testament."

What will Alex's father's last will & testament?
How will he handle this tragic loss and will he be able to move on?

Find out in part 2.

Chapter 8.6 - Nunquam timent mori (Part 2)

The next day Atty.Derrick Legaspi, the lawer of Alex's father came to thier house.

"He's here... *Opens Door* Hello attorney."
Derrick:"Hello Alex. So nice to see you again, my god you've gotten bigger."
"Heh...heh..."
Derrick:"Are these your old classmates?"
"Yes"
Derrick:"Look at you guys, your all grown up now. The last time I saw you guys you were all really small."

After the long chat everyone sat down in the living room and all was silent.
Derrick:"Ok... you all know why I came here. Right?"
"Yes. You came to execute my dad's last will & testament."
Derrick:"Preciseley. Shall we start?"
All:*Nod*
Derrick:"Ok then. *Open's paper* The will of Matthew Paulo Sanchez..."
"To Lucia Juliet Aquino, I leave my drawing set in the hopes that it will help her on the way to a catwalk worthy fashion collection *Hands a key to Lucia*."
"...How did he know I was into fashion?""
"You told him when you first him remember? When he invited you guys to our house. And besides my dad's quite fond of you guys. Ok attorney, go on."
Derrick:"Ok. To Jake Raphael Sambrano, I leave my sword as symbol of courage within and to remind him that everyone has a bit of courage inside of him. *Hands over sword*"
"Why do you think he gave you that?"
"To stab people in the gut I suppose."
Derrick:"To Erica Isabel Reyes, I leave behind my wife's pink butterfly necklace as a reminder that true beauty lies within. *Gives necklace.*"
"Wow. Its beautiful!"
img-thing

*Looks at purple heart necklace & pink butterfly necklace* "I think i'll wear them both!"
Derrick:"I think its beautiful too. Moving on,to Francis Louis Sanchez I Leave my dogtag to remind him that death is not enough to erase great memories.
*Gives Dogtag*"
"Heh...I have been fond of this..."
Derrick:"And to my dearest son, Alex Joseph Sanchez. I leave my Shoren-in mansion and all my homes, all my wealth & cars."
"WHAT?!"
Derrick:"Yes. You heard me right he left you all of this because he knows you will put all of this into good use."
"Wow. All of this..."
"What's a Shoren-in mansion?"
"Its a mansion in Kyoto. Its actually nice."
Derrick:"You know, I've been noticing something. You guys seem so busy, you forgot to decorate..."
"Huh? What date is it anyway?"
Derrick:"Why its December 24 already..."
"Well I think you guys deserve a early Christmas present from moi. We're moving to my dad's house here in Japan!"
All:*Indescribable noises of joy*
"Attorney, care to move in with us?"
Derrick:"As your family lawer...I'D LOVE TO!!"
"Its settled than. Everyone pack up!"

To be continued...

I'm pretty sure if Erica was real, she'd drive her car through a nursery if she thought it'd get her ahead. :crazy:

Back