The K-Car Championship looking for racers all welcome. "4" spots open!

  • Thread starter Thread starter coxbox
  • 1,130 comments
  • 56,118 views

What time do you want racing to start on a sunday


  • Total voters
    25
Ok fair enough, should of read that prior. Sorry Tacom as I said nothing against you, I'm new to this
 
Ok fair enough, should of read that prior. Sorry Tacom as I said nothing against you, I'm new to this

No problem dude anyway will be heading off now, it is time for some TV. Good race today and I hope to see you all next week for more racing fun.
 
That was truly a great race. Some seriously intense battles there! :)



I'm running 165BHP ;)

What weight are you running at, corners I was all over you but on the straights I proper struggled was even shifting early to make the most of your slip stream. :)
 
no problem and no beef 🤬 happens :dunce:
 
Don't worry about the cliping sammo, stuff happens when you race flat out :). I can't remember exactly what weight but I think it's 770KG or something like that.
 
On the race I upped my weight my 50kg to put my BHP up, might add another 20kg nd see what times I'm getting then, autozam on minimum weight is a tad scatty
 
Hi all,

it seems that GT5 servers are down, at least I can't get in and there is the notice of interrupted online service in the news. Let me know if it is general to you guys... well if you race and don't see me there is because I'm not able to get in...
 
I think we should put this race off this week. Last online race I took part in yesterday everyone got DC'd
 
Gutted, I've been really practicing
 
I'm online, server must now be up
 
sry about that guys was playing fifa 13. shall just save and load up the server.
 
just quit the game but the ps3 is restoring the file system :(
 
just tried, can't go in a lobby...
 
Cox server is slow buy runs fine when your in
 
Cox server is slow buy runs fine when your in

i am struggling to connect :(

Edit: Im in and server is loading.

Second Edit: "Failed To Create Room Error".
 
I'm in, why is it ok for some and not others
 
Guys its not working for me I can not host a room sry keeps giving me error's. What I will do is postpone the race to next week, if that's ok.
 
You want someone else to try it?
 
This happened to me last night, everyone got into the lobby (eventually) but about 20 mins inti the race everyone got DC'd
 
I've created a server, try it, 1472 4710 9952 5900 8538
 
I just got in Coxbox lounge... but after several tries, out now... for me ok to postpone race.
 
This happened to me last night, everyone got into the lobby (eventually) but about 20 mins inti the race everyone got DC'd

do you want me to prostpone untill the servers are at full capacity and working well.
 
i'm in coxbox lounge again... maybe working now?!?...
 
OK to all members, the race will be prostponed until next week, sorry for all the confusion and problems. The race will be the same time next week, keep me posted on server connections.
 
Back