The Koenigsegg fan club!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex.
  • 6 comments
  • 840 views

Alex.

FEED ME PEOPLE
Premium
Messages
8,835
England
Northamptonshire
Messages
AlexGibbo27


All fans of christian v. koenigsegg's magnificent creations please sign up!


MEMBER LIST:
CCX
arkangel
ultrabeat​
 
I'm basically obesessed with this car. So beautiful. I'm in.
 
hear hear? does that mean yes?

welcome to the club Ark angel
 
I'm in too please.

I'd also like to apply for the post as "chief pointless avatar maker"
 

Attachments

  • koen.jpg
    koen.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 35
  • Koenigsegg.jpg
    Koenigsegg.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 32
  • KoenigseggBacklights.jpg
    KoenigseggBacklights.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 31
  • koenigseggcc8.jpg
    koenigseggcc8.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 34
  • koenigseggccr.jpg
    koenigseggccr.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 33
  • koenigseggccrback.jpg
    koenigseggccrback.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 36
  • KoenigseggCcrbackfull.jpg
    KoenigseggCcrbackfull.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 35
  • KoenigseggCCRBackmiddle.jpg
    KoenigseggCCRBackmiddle.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 34
  • KoenigseggYellow.jpg
    KoenigseggYellow.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 32
I think i better revive the club :D

I prefer the CCX to the others.
 
Back