The LaFerrari pack?

• Thread starter FosterG
  • 31 comments
misteruno1
Well, with nothing else to do at this point, made my pack wishlist, let's see if any of these puppies make it.

1956 410 Superamerica

FXX

1964 275 GTB

1966 330 GTC

1976 512 BB Boxer

1982 308 GTB Quattrovalvole

2010 599 GTO

1960 400 Superamerica

1962 248 SP

458 Speciale

I'd be surprised if the FXX didn't return as well as the inclusion of the 458 S. The 599 GTO, however, is in the game.
CJDjGDX.jpg

As much as I like Ferrari, I hope the only one is the Laugher Arri, for variety.

I have been looking around for the info that supposedly was to be released today on this pack, has anyone heard/seen anything?

Apparently the rest of the pack is

989 Toyota MR2 SC

2002 Lotus Esprit V8

2002 Acura RSX

1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

2013 BMW M6 Coupe

1987 Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500

1969 Dodge Charger R/T

1987 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am GTA

2011 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Quadrifoglio Verde

Source: SmartGlass for Xbox One

Thanks Fezz, if this is it I am paying ten bucks for the Ferrari basically. Does not excite me in the least, and I am pretty easy to please. No way I am buying the car pass if this is the first one.
I agree Slip, my head is shaking too.

Last edited:
Already looking like I won't be picking up the Car Pass.

If The Ferrari is locked to the pack I guess I won't have it then.

I would hazard a guess that the rest of the dlc will for the most part be a retooling of old content, I hope I am wrong. I am 872 points away from tier 5, time to start figuring out how long it will take to get there, you know why :)

I can see a poll a comin.' If I didn't know any better, I might say that the ones that follow are going to be pretty much like this, time will tell.

It would be unfortunate if it is locked, but not surprising in the least. If this launch day pack proves unpopular in spite of the "hero car", maybe they will step it up with the next dlc pack.

I'll concede that, should ~$560 leave my possession come Thursday night or Friday (or whenever), I MIGHT not be completely averse to forking over for the MR-2.

But that's only because it's the one that should've been on-disc in the first place. Not that gross, soft-edged jellybean of a Honda Del Sol-lookin' jive turkey T10 decided to ForzaVista first.

It would be unfortunate if it is locked, but not surprising in the least. If this launch day pack proves unpopular in spite of the "hero car", maybe they will step it up with the next dlc pack.
I'm almost certain all the packs are decided for already and likely being made/finished as well.
They can't wait for the pack to release, wait for reviews, go to work on another pack if each car does indeed take 6 months worth of work hours.

I'm almost certain all the packs are decided for already and likely being made/finished as well.
They can't wait for the pack to release, wait for reviews, go to work on another pack if each car does indeed take 6 months worth of work hours.

Understood, but I wonder if everything is etched in stone or do they have some wiggle room, in the end, what we get is what we get. I will be going month by month on the dlc.

Understood, but I wonder if everything is etched in stone or do they have some wiggle room, in the end, what we get is what we get. I will be going month by month on the dlc.

I think there is some wiggle room. But of the 60 cars I doubt any more than 40% would be likely to change from the planned. For each pack they probably have maybe four to five cars on standby in case anything happens. Having said that, it was different before. Most of the cars in previous games DLC's were not fully working models before from previous games. They have a large pool of those now. Looking at this evidence those will take priority over most new cars. On the other hand the BMW 2002 was modelled way back in FM3 and took two years to arrive, who knows why.

Well the wait is almost over, despite the gripes, I am ready to get busy playing this game. Turn 10 may have been in a bit of a box with this release, I don't even want to think about what comes after F5. I just hope they have got some pleasant surprises in store for us. Starting off with the F12 is going to be nice but that P1 is on my mind big time.

Back