The Last Profesionnal Event...

  • Thread starter Thread starter semi
  • 31 comments
  • 2,417 views
Messages
3
In Profesionnal Events, the last one is the GT All-Stars which is a 10 Races championship.

Which cars did you guys used to win this series. I tried a lot of cars with overs 900HP and it's IMPOSSIBLE to get the fifth place...

I really need help! Thanks a lot you guys!
 
semi
In Profesionnal Events, the last one is the GT All-Stars which is a 10 Races championship.

Which cars did you guys used to win this series. I tried a lot of cars with overs 900HP and it's IMPOSSIBLE to get the fifth place...

I really need help! Thanks a lot you guys!
There is a few threads that deal with this issue, look around they can give you alot of help and tips to use.
I used a Minolta 88-CV and a RUF CTR with Mods.

Here is one link to your question.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=56883&highlight=professional
 
I used the Minolta Toyota, but one guy I talk to SAYS he used the CLK GTR. I think he's full of crap, but he swears he did.
 
Teh_Loserer
I used the Minolta Toyota, but one guy I talk to SAYS he used the CLK GTR. I think he's full of crap, but he swears he did.

I finally got through that series last night, I'd been putting it off. I used the Nissan R92C black beauty with a turbo upgrade. Didn't win every race, too many excursion into the dirt on Le Sarthe, but I won the championship overall. It surprised me how tough that series was for a "Professional" series.
 
Teh_Loserer
I used the Minolta Toyota, but one guy I talk to SAYS he used the CLK GTR. I think he's full of crap, but he swears he did.
Maybe he did, any car with comparable HP plus good driving skill can win.
If your driving skill is above average you can beat AI with lesser car.
 
BaronCAD
Maybe he did, any car with comparable HP plus good driving skill can win.
If your driving skill is above average you can beat AI with lesser car.

Yeah, I know, but that car just doesn't really hold well against the rest of the cars in that series. The hp is there, but the power:weight ratio isn't. Nor is the downforce, I don't think. It's possible, I'm sure. I just don't see how he did it. Then again, I don't use driving aids at all, and I think he does.
 
bfifteenv
I finally got through that series last night, I'd been putting it off. I used the Nissan R92C black beauty with a turbo upgrade. Didn't win every race, too many excursion into the dirt on Le Sarthe, but I won the championship overall. It surprised me how tough that series was for a "Professional" series.

Glad to know it can be done with the Black R92C. I tried out the Black 390 for the heck of it, and struggled to maintain 5th. I was actually within 1 to 2 seconds of being "LAPPED". What a turn around that was. LOL. Did you try it stock with the R92C and it just couldn't keep up?
 
I ran an Audi R8. Best series I've raced in the game so far. I tried CLK GTR, but folded it quickly.
 
Looks like a job for the Ess Two Thousand.
 
I won this series in the Toyota Minolta. Some of the races were seriously easy with super hard tires since the entire field has to pit, but others are virtually impossible (Espeically the Paris race; it's absolutely stupid putting 900+hp cars on one of the tightest tracks in the game). Fortunately though, there are only two races that I found to be 'impossible', Hong Kong (since I don't know the track), and Paris, since it's pretty much like playing bumper cars. Otherwise, it wasn't too hard to win; I was able to skip the final race at La Sarthe, after skipping the stupid Paris race.
 
Ev0
I won this series in the Toyota Minolta. Some of the races were seriously easy with super hard tires since the entire field has to pit, but others are virtually impossible (Espeically the Paris race; it's absolutely stupid putting 900+hp cars on one of the tightest tracks in the game). Fortunately though, there are only two races that I found to be 'impossible', Hong Kong (since I don't know the track), and Paris, since it's pretty much like playing bumper cars. Otherwise, it wasn't too hard to win; I was able to skip the final race at La Sarthe, after skipping the stupid Paris race.

Totally off the subject...is that a PS'd pic in your avatar, or was there really an Integra with a wing that big?
 
take the minolta with racing meds in the front and racing hards in the back. pit midway through every single race and you are guaranteed to win, unless you manage to go off-roading and ride the rails on every track. so yeah, you need at least a LITTLE driving skill, but still, its no sweat.
 
I used the F1 car you get in a 24hr race, I tried everything with no success until that car.
 
Tried a McLaren F1GTR to no avail. Came a close second, though. Running an Audi R8 now. Untouchable. Trust me. 👍
 
i'm pretty damn cheap so i rather use somethin i already got in my garage.....iz there any possibility of jus pullin it off in tha Viper GTS '99 or tha Option Z (both wit 900+ hp)?
 
just completed it using the 787B.... damned if they didnt wanna pass me though... specially when the tires wore down.
 
jparker_1987
Glad to know it can be done with the Black R92C. I tried out the Black 390 for the heck of it, and struggled to maintain 5th. I was actually within 1 to 2 seconds of being "LAPPED". What a turn around that was. LOL. Did you try it stock with the R92C and it just couldn't keep up?

Yeah, I couldn't keep up without the turbo upgrade. Also did chassis refresh. I ran 1 step harder tires in the rear on every track, but switched between hard/superhard and medium/hard depending on the track. On some of the courses I would be in second up until the last few laps and the Sauber would pit and I wouldn't. I also practiced 5 or 6 laps before running each event to see how long the tires were going to hold up and I think the extra seat time helped. I also was not very familiar with all of the tracks so I would mess up a bit in the first few laps of qualifying.

By the end I knew I had enough points to secure the championship and I was ready to be done, so I didn't practice/try out the tires. I thought "4 laps I can def. use the medium/hard tire setup for this one" and it bit me in the @$$.
 
MoZqUiTo
i'm pretty damn cheap so i rather use somethin i already got in my garage.....iz there any possibility of jus pullin it off in tha Viper GTS '99 or tha Option Z (both wit 900+ hp)?

Probobly not. I venture to say you have to have a "race" car of some sort.
 
Ev0
I won this series in the Toyota Minolta. Some of the races were seriously easy with super hard tires since the entire field has to pit, but others are virtually impossible (Espeically the Paris race; it's absolutely stupid putting 900+hp cars on one of the tightest tracks in the game). Fortunately though, there are only two races that I found to be 'impossible', Hong Kong (since I don't know the track), and Paris, since it's pretty much like playing bumper cars. Otherwise, it wasn't too hard to win; I was able to skip the final race at La Sarthe, after skipping the stupid Paris race.

I won all ten races with the Minolta. For Paris and HK, just qualify them before you start the race. Use hard tires(R2) for the rear, and pit in lap 9,(or 10, if you are good enough.)
 
The CLK-GTR doesn't pull its weight in that series, literally. I used that the first time and got blow away. Then I ran the series with my un-modded Minolta (against harder cars mind you) and won by atleast 30 seconds in each race. Qualifying for the races definately helps a whole lot.

The Minolta is definately the way to go.
 
I used the Minolta. All firsts, but it certainly took some practive on Hong Kong and Paris.

With that though, I didn't like these tracks before, but for some reason I do now. About the best championship so far in the game for me. Fun and stressfull at the same time.
 
well i tryed the clk gtr and it sux even with the mods and all the driving aids on.....
im still stuck on the race and i only have like 10000$ (im a idiot)
 
:odd: I'm just starting this race with the benz and I got it to handle like a dream.With #1 slicks on the rear and #2 on the front,and with the right set up it's about 2.5 sec per lap faster than anything eles.Thats with no mods.Traction control set at 1 and the rest off.spent about 2 hrs testing the car before entering thr race.
 
minolta.. then after i got to 25% i took the F1 car and ran the races i didnt get golds on ;)
 
kart racer
:odd: I'm just starting this race with the benz and I got it to handle like a dream.With #1 slicks on the rear and #2 on the front,and with the right set up it's about 2.5 sec per lap faster than anything eles.Thats with no mods.Traction control set at 1 and the rest off.spent about 2 hrs testing the car before entering thr race.

Which benz?
 
2o
Which benz?



CLK GTR
It is touchy to the slightest adjustment.It just takes time. :)
 
I dont wanna sound like a total nub but where do you get/win the minolta?? :sly:
 
Gizzy
I dont wanna sound like a total nub but where do you get/win the minolta?? :sly:
El Captain 200 Mile Endurance.
 
i don't understand why this question, which has been covered wayy too many times, was allowed to be posted again, whereas some other useful posts aren't allowed to show up.
 
Back