The latest update broke my T500RS, anyone have a fix?

  • Thread starter Thread starter FutureJustin
  • 6 comments
  • 913 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
31
Singapore
Singapore
Messages
GT5NUT-SG
It's really hard to explain, it's just that the feedback is totally bad. Violent and erratic. Maybe the video can explain. The wheel "overreacts" violently and I can't seem to reset it. It works fine when I put GT5 in however. Any help?
 
I thought the same when I first used GT6 after the 1.09 update. The Red Bull Standards are now terrible - the feedback seems almost random - I'm now 5-10 seconds a lap slower with them!

Try different cars and tracks. I increased the FFB setting from 5 to 6 and have my sensitivity set to 2. The game seems ok with Cobra, Corvette, Lotus Elan and WSR F3 which I raced online today at Trial Mountain. I think there is a problem with certain cars and certain tracks - bumpy tracks and cars with a lot of downforce. Perhaps you were driving one handed to shoot the video - I always drive two handed as it gives finer control.

Good luck and I hope the problem is limited to just a few cars or tracks.
 
Already a lengthy discussion on this here.
 
Your wheel looks like it's been through hell and back
 
I thought the same when I first used GT6 after the 1.09 update. The Red Bull Standards are now terrible - the feedback seems almost random - I'm now 5-10 seconds a lap slower with them!

Try different cars and tracks. I increased the FFB setting from 5 to 6 and have my sensitivity set to 2. The game seems ok with Cobra, Corvette, Lotus Elan and WSR F3 which I raced online today at Trial Mountain. I think there is a problem with certain cars and certain tracks - bumpy tracks and cars with a lot of downforce. Perhaps you were driving one handed to shoot the video - I always drive two handed as it gives finer control.

Good luck and I hope the problem is limited to just a few cars or tracks.

No, no, I literally CANNOT keep it on the road. No feedback is provided until suddenly on counter. It's UNDRIVEABLE.
 
Check through the main thread as suggested by JohnnyPenso - maybe you aren't on the latest Firmware from Thrustmaster V41?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back