The League for the TimeZonally Challenged - This Sunday Race Registrations open |Open 

• Thread starter rambo793
  • 61 comments
Participant Name | PSN
Sean B | rambo793
P. Hall | Phil3819
Dave | eventhorizon

Assuming I did my math correctly, that's 8:30 AM EST. I'm an early riser and usually racing by this time.

Glad to see more of you coming in ! :D

Just a minor change to the race : Visual Modifications: Only Bumpers, flat floors and rims. No Rear Spoiler change

Will see you guys on the track today :)

Sorry I didn't get to stick around for the Nurb, but had fun, need to improve, and look forward to what's on tap for next week.

Sorry I didn't get to stick around for the Nurb, but had fun, need to improve, and look forward to what's on tap for next week.
No problem buddy. Glad you raced with us! Long as you had fun, keep practicing, and you'll get there :)

Alright, so that's this Sunday's racing done. Was good fun, on lovely tracks in a fantastic car. Hope everyone enjoyed much as I did.

Race 1 Standings - Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit

1. Slashzor308
2. rambo793
3. Viva_La_G
4. captainslow75
5. eventhorizon23
6. CanadaGamer001

Race 2 Standings - Nurbugring Nordschelife

1. Slashzor308
2. rambo793
3. Viva_La_G
4. Phil3819

Congrats to Slashzor308 for the two superb wins and thanks to the rest of you for clean, competitive racing. Next week's race details will be posted shortly :cheers:

M3 Sunday Cup

M3ChromeLine_Big.jpg

Car: BMW M3 Coupe Chrome Line
Performance Modifications: None, completely stock.
Visual Modifications: Rims only.
Tires: Stock.
Date: 12th January '14
Time of commencement: 1330 hours GMT
Itinerary: Circuit De Spa FrancorChamps - 08 laps. Variable Time ( Progression set to 30 )
Monza - 10 laps
Penalties: Strict
Mechanical Damage : None
Visual Damage: On

Mechanical Damage: On
Boost: Off
Slipstream: Real
Grip Reduction: Real
Do add me to your PSN accounts, and the room number shall be announced 30 minutes pre-race so you can all join in.
To affirm participation, kindly copy the list of participants above you in a comment:
Participant Name | PSN
Sean B | rambo793

Decided to put up the race details early this time just so that everyone gets ample time to practice. Hope to see the usual suspects and more. Also, if you've noticed I've decided to leave Mechanical Damage on henceforth, to make for some more challenging racing.

Any suggestions or questions whatsoever, do let me know :cheers:

M3 Sunday Cup

M3ChromeLine_Big.jpg

Car: BMW M3 Coupe Chrome Line
Date: 12th January '14
Itinerary: Circuit De Spa FrancorChamps - 08 laps. Variable Time ( Progression set to 30 )
Monza - 10 laps
Mechanical Damage: On

Do add me to your PSN accounts, and the room number shall be announced 30 minutes pre-race so you can all join in.

To affirm participation, kindly copy the list of participants above you in a comment:
Participant Name | PSN
Sean B | rambo793

Decided to put up the race details early this time just so that everyone gets ample time to practice. Hope to see the usual suspects and more. Also, if you've noticed I've decided to leave Mechanical Damage on henceforth, to make for some more challenging racing.

Any suggestions or questions whatsoever, do let me know :cheers:

Would love to join but i wont be near my PS3 then :(.

Participant Name | PSN
Sean B | rambo793
EvertV12 | M. Saarinen

Sorry I didn't notify earlier Saarinen, but I won't be able to make it to the races and so won't the others. So sorry. The races however are scheduled for next Sunday. Hope you'll be there mate :)

Sorry I didn't notify earlier Saarinen, but I won't be able to make it to the races and so won't the others. So sorry. The races however are scheduled for next Sunday. Hope you'll be there mate :)
No prob m8! Wasn't feeling very competitive anyways ;p. See you next week!

Thanks for coming guys. A bad day of racing for me, faulty brake pedal and then a spin out, though it was a good drive, what with people falling asleep at the wheel and all :lol:

Anyway, Race 1's standings at Spa:

1. Slashzor308
2. Driverman447
3. Bazille
4. rambo793
5. Ratsnacker

Race 2

1.Ratsnacker
2.Driverman447
3.rambo793
4.Slashzor308

Once again, thanks for coming and for the fun. Should put up next race's details in a couple of days; till then, take care of yourselves :)

Off to see the Lizard

Been a bit busy this past week and nearly forgot to put up the race details for this Sunday. Here's what we'll be doing:

6510001411_8645768d81_b.jpg

Car: Nissan GT-R Black Edition '12

Date: 26th January '14
Itinerary: Twin Ring Motegi Road Course- 07 laps. Variable Time ( Progression set to 30 )

Suzuka - 07 laps

Mechanical Damage: Off

Participant Name | PSN
Sean B | rambo793

Do please put down your names before showing up! That way I can send you Friend REquests, turn the room to private ( prevent unnescessary people from joining in and causing pop ups that distract to show up on screen) and ensure that I don't start without you :).

On the other hand, If, post registration you cannot make it, do let me know​

Hey js!
Sorry no races being held today, but there should one next Sunday for sure. Hope you can make it then :)

Sorry for not being able to make it last race, but anyway, back this weekend with races inspired by the WRS :)

car_bmw_2002_turbo_73.jpg

Car: BMW 2002 Turbo '73
Performance Modifications:
The following tuning parts are allowed:
Sports Computer
Exhaust Manifold
Intake Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
No other tuning, custom parts, weight reduction, ballast adjustment, or chassis reinforcement are allowed.

Tires: Comfort Softs.
Date: 9th February '14
Time of commencement: 1430 hours GMT
Itinerary: Circuito di Roma- 10 laps.
Apricot Hill Raceway - 10 laps.

Mechanical Damage: Off

Participant Name | PSN
Sean B | rambo793

Do please put down your names before showing up! That way I can send you Friend REquests, turn the room to private ( prevent unnescessary people from joining in and causing pop ups that distract to show up on screen) and ensure that I don't start without you :).

On the other hand, If, post registration you cannot make it, do let me know​

Last edited:
@rambo793 Thanks for creating this league. Would love to join you guys. My time zone is GMT+2, so local time for races would be 15:30 for me. This would be ideal. I can't promise to be present every week but will try my best to avail myself as often as possible. The more, the merrier!
Psn: free_styler786

@rambo793 Thanks for creating this league. Would love to join you guys. My time zone is GMT+2, so local time for races would be 15:30 for me. This would be ideal. I can't promise to be present every week but will try my best to avail myself as often as possible. The more, the merrier!
Psn: free_styler786
Glad you've found a place to race with us Gogga. Doesn't matter if you don't make it every week, heck even I can't. But whenever you can, just let me know :cheers: . Will you be making it today?

I will participate, hopefully the Internet connection will hold! 👍

Ciro | Driverman447
I'm in
Dan / pvt_lapdance

Welcome Dan!

Due to something that's come up, the race will commence an hour later from announced time; 1430 hours GMT that is. Sorry for any inconvenience caused :)

when's the next race? i missed the last one. I work overnights and I thought I could stay up and race in the morning but I fell asleep on my couch lol.

Back