The Legend Will Rise Again

• Thread starter Greycap
  • 40 comments
Greycap, what an excellent story. These stories about finding abandoned cars seem to be catching on... even I might write one! This is one heck of a thrill ride... +Rep

Viperpilot - Thank you, I have to make up for my invisibility by something! :P

Gingiba - I don't promise anything, but not about this car for sure.

EJRocky - Thank you! I'm not sure if I invented the concept or copied it subconsciously from somewhere... but go ahead and GT4 sometimes really is the drive of your life! 👍

Great story man. I really loved to read it, you seem to got it right everytime.:)

I'm seeing forward to your next story with pleasure.:D

can't believe i only read this story just now.., i got sucked into it.., so this is the story of the MFT Godzilla, eh?? impressive, excellent, wonderfully told story.., 👍👍

talk about paying a tribute to one of the greatest racecars of Japan..,

Holy resurrection! :eek:

This indeed began as a tribute to the mighty R32 GT-R, and to a once active GT4 racing group. Actually it's not the same Godzilla but a long time personal project of mine, the car that changed my GT4 experience for ever. It will make one last comeback some day in its full glory. That's a promise. 👍

Oh, and if you liked this, you might also like "Bird is the word" that preceded it. The first sentence of this story finally revealed what that "other story" mentioned in the older one was.

very good story i though u would have used the skyline GT-R Race Car (CALSONIC) '93 aswell. the one u win by doing the Tsukuba 9 Hours Endurance but i just remembered u sayed it also had to be street legal.

Another holy resurrection! :eek: Seems like the story will live forever!

Comparing the Calsonic GT-R to the Nismo S-Tune the Calsonic loses on one area, and a big one at that - the differentials. And the S-Tune wins. The road model is much more manoeuvrable thanks to its ATTESA-ETS that was left untouched despite the otherwise heavy tuning, the race model has "iron differentials" that restrict turning more than the electronics.

Comparing the Calsonic GT-R to the Nismo S-Tune the Calsonic loses on one area, and a big one at that - the differentials. And the S-Tune wins. The road model is much more manoeuvrable thanks to its ATTESA-ETS that was left untouched despite the otherwise heavy tuning, the race model has "iron differentials" that restrict turning more than the electronics.

wow, i didn't know that about the diffs. 👍 I'll remember this. 👍 +Rep

damn lol.
i've been fixing it. nurburgring family cup it was up again the JGTC it came second with bob.
best lap time 7.08- bob:sly: i think its good.
was the car in any other GT?

Back