the list of battles in nk4e manga(comic)

• Thread starter nk4e
  • 347 comments

battles against team members

• nightterror

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • nk4e

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • trd

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • battle

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • exhuast

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • monkey magic

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • gtr angel

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • breaker

• ewok

• dori

• drift206z

• azndrifter

• aynumi naka 13

• charger r/t

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • anime-drifter

• 1projekt_xero

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tofu

• team project d LM drifters

• drifterzzz

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • unknown

• Total voters
Omnis
i dont really think that this could ever be a big production.

before any shows are made, complex designing has to be gone through, and there must also be storyboads that we need to create, etc. its too bad i dont live by nk, or he doesnt live here....if we could do the manga together in person, then it would at least have a better chance of survival.

im really busy with school and everything, and im sure everyone else is. The most i could've (and did) provided was a few sketchy drawings that only expanded on the dream instead of actually getting anything done.

i hate to say, but i dont think achieving a final product will be immpossible, but it most definitly is improbable.

im sorry again that i cant deliver as much help as there is needed....but even the teams at Turner broadcasting cant do stuff this fast.

i dont know....plus, it would have helped if it were just more than nk and i who actually took part in this. (even though it was more of just a giant prolonged brainstorm than anything close to a production).

i dont know if i've spoken out of place here, but thats my honest thoughts.

i dont know what else i can say.
I can do this by my self but askin u will juslosen the load and plus im busy with my school also, but i have a few sketches made in my book

yeah, but it would take forever, even for the both of us.

all (i hope...god forbid with that other thread) i meant was that, for us to do every battle, and have a finished looking final product would take ages....by then the manga might be totally exhausted and overlooked...so there wouldnt have been a point to doing it in the first place.

but, yeah, im sorry.

Omnis
yeah, but it would take forever, even for the both of us.

all (i hope...god forbid with that other thread) i meant was that, for us to do every battle, and have a finished looking final product would take ages....by then the manga might be totally exhausted and overlooked...so there wouldnt have been a point to doing it in the first place.

but, yeah, im sorry.
well ryen was in this but he did all the planning

sorri for the long wait but i need to come up with ideas and learn the mechanics of the car ^^

im going to try to base the charaster off the gaia avies

284c3d7b798bbec819acef9210a1eac2.png

no it isn't but making manga takes a long time to plan out everything but I found a mistake and trying to correct it

Ahh, now I see what you meant by mine not being an original idea! I had no idea this thread existed! Looks like the public will have two GT-based mangas to look forward to!

TenTen-san
Ahh, now I see what you meant by mine not being an original idea! I had no idea this thread existed! Looks like the public will have two GT-based mangas to look forward to!
three, My friend Kirkis9 is working on one too but glad to have some company in the manga world

I've got a topic for mine posted up at the IDM Forums, but I'll post something over here when I have more of the characters and profiles done. Production doesn't really start until February, for mine.

Back