the list of battles in nk4e manga(comic)

• Thread starter nk4e
  • 347 comments

battles against team members

• nightterror

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • nk4e

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • trd

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • battle

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • exhuast

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • monkey magic

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • gtr angel

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • breaker

• ewok

• dori

• drift206z

• azndrifter

• aynumi naka 13

• charger r/t

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • anime-drifter

• 1projekt_xero

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tofu

• team project d LM drifters

• drifterzzz

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • unknown

• Total voters
lol thats what i thought.

so.....what will this thing be called....you cant just call it drift school.

idk hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm( ill edit it later)...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

im working on the previous first battle (ayumi vs trd(nick)) and ill show what happen before that battle ever started and how it begun

i want a white zenki s14 with gram lights 57s or a black zenki with black(blue or red rim) super advans...nickname?....umm...M&M?..or...i ono...ill think of something....wait....should i PM this?

How about Grand Touring Drifters. Or a variation of that.
I think it should have something connecting to GTPlanet or Gran Turismo..

Oh. And can you make a character of total newbie :D
Someone who hasn't ever raced before? I think I could give my name to him :lol:

Isn't that a cheesy way trying to get in :D

lol, but ryen gots everything planned and me and onmis( spelling error?) is doing the drawings , but thx for the idea

yeah, please PM me the info!

or even better, get me on aim. Omnis Racer

hmm, how ru guys doin, on accident im workin on a new pic for my friends, sorri but im almost done with it :D

sorri, people but summerschool is hard, and i will try to find sometime( damn socom) to the drawings and im always thinking about it but im having some troubles in the process

i dont really think that this could ever be a big production.

before any shows are made, complex designing has to be gone through, and there must also be storyboads that we need to create, etc. its too bad i dont live by nk, or he doesnt live here....if we could do the manga together in person, then it would at least have a better chance of survival.

im really busy with school and everything, and im sure everyone else is. The most i could've (and did) provided was a few sketchy drawings that only expanded on the dream instead of actually getting anything done.

i hate to say, but i dont think achieving a final product will be immpossible, but it most definitly is improbable.

im sorry again that i cant deliver as much help as there is needed....but even the teams at Turner broadcasting cant do stuff this fast.

i dont know....plus, it would have helped if it were just more than nk and i who actually took part in this. (even though it was more of just a giant prolonged brainstorm than anything close to a production).

i dont know if i've spoken out of place here, but thats my honest thoughts.

i dont know what else i can say.

Back