THE LOBANARO LOUNGE - PCars2 test night Sept 25PS4 

• Thread starter aerolite
  • 812 comments
The car was awesome, too much fun getting the car on the perfect slip angle out of the corners and having the thing dance around in the brake zone. I wouldn't mind revisiting this car on a different track one day. Perhaps with more room ;)
Yes. I agree... this track / car combo made my wheel so hot though i was thinking of frying some bacon on top

We will miss you tonight Bear. I hope you get your issues fixed soon.

Jeez, What a BOB Aeroburger is today. I have to agree, tho, last week was loud............no drugs tonight........except for me of course. No swearing, no drinking, no dirty jokes, no playing with yourself Colts, no laughing, no biting, no whining GR8, no bitching Alex. We don't want to rile up the other Grand Pooba.

I just looked for a tune for this car on the eu site. 1stinkin tune, that's it. It's one of the few cars that is really good stock, just set your tire pressures all the way up to the top. No, really, the stock tune is great. I always lower my pressure, this car no different.
If the upgrade doesn't do the job, it must be your system mike. Afterwards I joined other rooms with no lag issues, (some with 14 players) not to be a ********, but I think the issue got worse for me when you started hosting. But perhaps it was also time related.
Yea, that was a pretty crazy night with all the glitch's, kinda strange. I had the tire thing in the first and last race and also got booted during the warm up for last race. Thanks for sticking around for part of the night anyways guys. One night that didn't go quite as planned out of the 21 weeks we've been doing this, I guess that's not too bad!

I think a few of us were getting a little frustrated towards the end of the night, things were said and done that we should have just let be, so lets forget about it and move on, the night is just for fun after all. If anyone has any issues with another let's keep it to a pm please.

I think the starts went much better last night, maybe the single file thing is the way to go, certainly easier to get into your position quicker.

Our plan is to use every track we can in the game before starting repeats, so there are not many left that we can run a full room on now. We will have next weeks cars up for vote soon. Looking forward to a glitch free night next week.

:cheers:
now will you guys believe me, told you my pit crew sucked!... nice to see others hired the little bastards.
Oh...grats to me for starting at the back and working my way to 6th...
too bad I got a lightning storm for the last race,, I had my sights set on beating colts fair and square.

If the upgrade doesn't do the job, it must be your system mike. Afterwards I joined other rooms with no lag issues, (some with 14 players) not to be a ********, but I think the issue got worse for me when you started hosting. But perhaps it was also time related.

now will you guys believe me, told you my pit crew sucked!... nice to see others hired the little bastards.
Oh...grats to me for starting at the back and working my way to 6th...
too bad I got a lightning storm for the last race,, I had my sights set on beating colts fair and square.

They all did apparantly.. didnt you know i was cheating?!

Is that Mike laughing and flipping Chris the bird as he drives away? :lol:

Going into the turn I thought to myself how Mike was going to pull this one off. He didn't disappoint :scared::lol:

It's looking like full rooms are the norm now. Awesome guys. I would call this series a success so far thanks to you Wankers. Fun over seriousness is the key

As someone who has been here since week 1 I've had some of the most fun Ive ever had in online racing on Monday nights with you guys. You and Aero have done a great job with this. And as a semi active SNAIL, this series has bridged the gap between current and former SNAILS. Its nice to share the track with others who have since moved on that I didnt get a chance to race with in SNAIL. Hopefully some of you decide to come back over when Sport arrives.

And about "WasteGate" (get it?) My opinion is that we allow those settings to be open in the future. That way theres no potential for shenanigans if people decide to mess with it. If you want to turn up the boost go for it, but good luck getting the power down. Someone last night mentioned how crazy it would be to drive Monaco in an F1 car. How about driving one with the boost cranked up to 80psi? :eek:

Even though this week was a wash and I too also was hit with some wonky tire bugs, there was some good action I captured on stream. Will post some highlights later this week. See you guys next week 👍

It WAS a great move to start the pass, not so much the exit though. I was guilty of my own bitch about not conceding when wrecking someone with a rookie move like that. I'm glad it wasn't a point night, I would have given up my nightly placement for that error. I wrecked Sgeti twice and he wrecked me once, I owe him one too.

It's looking like full rooms are the norm now. Awesome guys. I would call this series a success so far thanks to you Wankers. Fun over seriousness is the key.

Colts, I believe you, the game was so glitchy last night nothing would surprise me. Sgeti was like a torpedo on the hunt with a misaligned guidance system, he kept missing you, now that was funny. You bailing gave me a second in the last race, thanks........now shut up.
I certainly wasn't trying to "call you out" or anything, it was just comical when watching the replay. The whole night looked like bumper cars among everyone. Like Chris said, it wasn't disappointing as far as entertainment. You wanted more screen time.

Going into the turn I thought to myself how Mike was going to pull this one off. He didn't disappoint :scared::lol:

As someone who has been here since week 1 I've had some of the most fun Ive ever had in online racing on Monday nights with you guys. You and Aero have done a great job with this. And as a semi active SNAIL, this series has bridged the gap between current and former SNAILS. Its nice to share the track with others who have since moved on that I didnt get a chance to race with in SNAIL. Hopefully some of you decide to come back over when Sport arrives.

And about "WasteGate" (get it?) My opinion is that we allow those settings to be open in the future. That way theres no potential for shenanigans if people decide to mess with it. If you want to turn up the boost go for it, but good luck getting the power down. Someone last night mentioned how crazy it would be to drive Monaco in an F1 car. How about driving one with the boost cranked up to 80psi? :eek:

Even though this week was a wash and I too also was hit with some wonky tire bugs, there was some good action I captured on stream. Will post some highlights later this week. See you guys next week 👍

I told you guys not to hire any of my old pit crew... notice I did not have " tire bugs"....
cause I fired their sorry asses!!!!.....

Here's the names of Bears old pit crew, and it looks like they found a new career field:

IMG_2091.JPG

Sorry, I know the flight crashing was a tragedy, I just couldn't believe the news station actually read off these names as the real crew. Who "fact checks" stories for them, Beavis and Butthead?!? They forgot the name of the navigator- Wong Wei.

Last edited:
That was CNN, as soon as I saw the names, I couldn't believe they were all that stupid not to see the joke. And a joke it was, turns out the three pilots didn't know how to hand fly the plane. They were mandated by their management to use the technology of the auto land system available to them at all times. Thousands of hours between the three pilots and they allowed the autopilot to fly them into the ground on a clear sunny day. The plane was just flying where it was programmed to.....the altimeter was not set before the ILS approach.
I for one will never fly on an Oriental airline, too many horror stories.

That was CNN, as soon as I saw the names, I couldn't believe they were all that stupid not to see the joke. And a joke it was, turns out the three pilots didn't know how to hand fly the plane. They were mandated by their management to use the technology of the auto land system available to them at all times. Thousands of hours between the three pilots and they allowed the autopilot to fly them into the ground on a clear sunny day. The plane was just flying where it was programmed to.....the altimeter was not set before the ILS approach.
I for one will never fly on an Oriental airline, too many horror stories.
Omg!....will CNN ever live that one down? She read that out so seriously too. Even the onion wouldn't have got through that without laughing. CNN probably lost a lot of credibility.

Omg!....will CNN ever live that one down? She read that out so seriously too. Even the onion wouldn't have got through that without laughing. CNN probably lost a lot of credibility.

It was actually my local news station KTVU. An intern at the FAA gave them this information and they aired it. In their defense, it was a credible source, but seriously, run it by some people first. :lol: Not sure what became of the intern, last we heard he was trolling pitboxes....

XBOW.... eh teams favourite car is the formula.... and i beat eh team a week or so ago in the xbox without breaking a sweat... so pick that. if i can beat him so can you!

where do we actually vote on these things? here or...

So good to hear Murray and James! They were the best!

Very cool to see the rear end dance around under hard braking. I got a little taste of that this summer in a wet kart race. I was qualifying and was right on the threshold for a few laps in a row at a particular turn, then I thought maybe, must maybe I could get just a tad bit more. aaaaannnnnd spin.... :)

Back