THEPUNISHER Messages 759 UAE Messages THEPUNISHER__UAE Oct 23, 2011 #1 Just watch the video , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhabuEJ9ZR8 [/IMG] [/IMG] Last edited: Oct 23, 2011
GTShadowKing Messages 2,010 Portugal Messages jikamehameha Messages JShadowKing Oct 23, 2011 #3 uh?...Wait...What? TVR Max Speed?
THEPUNISHER Messages 759 UAE Messages THEPUNISHER__UAE Oct 23, 2011 #4 GTShadowKing uh?...Wait...What? TVR Max Speed? Click to expand... i thought its impossible , max speed 998 km and it did it ... in stationary.
GTShadowKing uh?...Wait...What? TVR Max Speed? Click to expand... i thought its impossible , max speed 998 km and it did it ... in stationary.
GTShadowKing Messages 2,010 Portugal Messages jikamehameha Messages JShadowKing Oct 23, 2011 #5 THEPUNISHER i thought its impossible , max speed 998 km and it did it ... in stationary. Click to expand... Uh? Have you been smoking? I use glasses but I can clearly see that it's always on 0 Km/H (or miles)...
THEPUNISHER i thought its impossible , max speed 998 km and it did it ... in stationary. Click to expand... Uh? Have you been smoking? I use glasses but I can clearly see that it's always on 0 Km/H (or miles)...
A another_jakhole Messages 5,351 United States Messages kudos00 Oct 23, 2011 #6 WOW Never thought I'd see that. Is the Cerbera Speed 12 special though? Is it the only one that can do it?
WOW Never thought I'd see that. Is the Cerbera Speed 12 special though? Is it the only one that can do it?
THEPUNISHER Messages 759 UAE Messages THEPUNISHER__UAE Oct 23, 2011 #7 another_jakhole WOW Never thought I'd see that. Is the Cerbera Speed 12 special though? Is it the only one that can do it? Click to expand... well, maybe i started with this car because its the worst handling car ......... in the world .
another_jakhole WOW Never thought I'd see that. Is the Cerbera Speed 12 special though? Is it the only one that can do it? Click to expand... well, maybe i started with this car because its the worst handling car ......... in the world .
RocZX Premium Messages 8,849 New York Oct 23, 2011 #8 It not going to go that fast. It will stop at 3rd or 4th gear and not going any faster.
GTShadowKing Messages 2,010 Portugal Messages jikamehameha Messages JShadowKing Oct 23, 2011 #9 I'm kidding it's just a small fail
Alex p. Messages 6,786 Hanover/Germany Messages alexpkas Oct 23, 2011 #10 GTShadowKing I'm kidding it's just a small fail Click to expand... The stock Speed12 is also quite crazy: Spinning wheels in 4th gear haha.
GTShadowKing I'm kidding it's just a small fail Click to expand... The stock Speed12 is also quite crazy: Spinning wheels in 4th gear haha.
JOSHIE-G Messages 295 Under A Dub Messages JOSHIE-G Oct 23, 2011 #11 12 speed is awsome for a long drag race once it stops spinning you gain on them like ****
C Crumpet Premium Messages 9,825 Great Britain Oct 23, 2011 #12 This car is ridiculous, it's why I don't have one.