The Microsoft Store Leaks New Spirit of Le Mans DLC for Project Cars 2

I'd love to see the Porsche 993 gt1, and the 1995 McLaren GTR short tail.

Indeed but I would also love to see the 1997 Mercedes Benz CLK GTR, 1997 Nissan R390 GT1, Lotus Elise GT1 and the Lister Storm GT1

I'm hyped for the 512S and 512M, both amazing cars I've been adoring since I can remember. I've been spending years looking for a die-cast model as a child. Hopefully we'll get a proper set of liveries for them as well so we can pretend to be Mark Donohue in the Sunoco 512M.

That release date must also mean PC Patch 6 will be deployed this week, with PS4 and XBox following next week. Can't imagine the content is in the current deployed version already just waiting to be unlocked.

I'm hyped for the 512S and 512M, both amazing cars I've been adoring since I can remember. I've been spending years looking for a die-cast model as a child. Hopefully we'll get a proper set of liveries for them as well so we can pretend to be Mark Donohue in the Sunoco 512M.

That release date must also mean PC Patch 6 will be deployed this week, with PS4 and XBox following next week. Can't imagine the content is in the current deployed version already just waiting to be unlocked.

If you like Mark Donoghue - I strongly recommend reading his book "The Unfair Advantage" - probably the best motorsport book I've ever read! There is a lot of interesting information about all his cars, their development and preparation and why some (like the 512M) were not as successful as they should have been.

If you like Mark Donoghue - I strongly recommend reading his book "The Unfair Advantage" - probably the best motorsport book I've ever read! There is a lot of interesting information about all his cars, their development and preparation and why some (like the 512M) were not as successful as they should have been.
Thanks for the tip, it might please you that I bought & read the book a couple of years ago – and it holds a special place in my shelf.

Jennifer Garner and Bryce Dallas Howard drive this before.

Of course they are going to add this one.

TGR_0038.jpg
TGR_0033.jpg
TGR_0007.jpg

I'm thinking the previously leaked Porsche 961 could be one the two cars that weren't mentioned in the store description. I hope the Mazda 787B is the other, but it could be anything really.

no, they wouldnt put the 787b in, that would actually make sense. Its probably a car that has nothing to do with any of the current classes in-game

no, they wouldnt put the 787b in, that would actually make sense. Its probably a car that has nothing to do with any of the current classes in-game

Actually, the 787 wouldn't make sense. All the cars in game are from 1988 or 1989 and actually raced each other. The 787 won Le Mans in 1991 racing against C11s, Peugeot 905s, XJR 12s, and many a Porsche 962.

The 767 on the other hand raced against all the cars in game. As it was from the same few years and before the chicanes were introduced (249 mph was top speed then). Pedantic and frivolous as it may seem the 787 actually doesn't really belong with the cars we currently have.

Actually, the 787 wouldn't make sense. All the cars in game are from 1988 or 1989 and actually raced each other. The 787 won Le Mans in 1991 racing against C11s, Peugeot 905s, XJR 12s, and many a Porsche 962.

The 767 on the other hand raced against all the cars in game. As it was from the same few years and before the chicanes were introduced (249 mph was top speed then). Pedantic and frivolous as it may seem the 787 actually doesn't really belong with the cars we currently have.
I'll take views I've always held and repeated for £1,000 please.

Great news. I´m looking forward to testing the Moby Dick in this layout.

Jo Siffert was a great driver. I´m a big fan as well

Jo Siffert won the famous Targa Florio in 1970 in a Porsche 908/3 which he shared withBrian Redman. These cities to cities races were crazy

Attachments

• Project CARS 2_20180307171645.jpg
    Project CARS 2_20180307171645.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 14
Back