The more I play GT5 .... The more I love it

  • Thread starter Thread starter persiano_dubai
  • 36 comments
  • 3,284 views
It's true, the one thing that needed to be right with GT5 is perfect, the handling. The sense of being on the limit is the best I have ever experienced in a racer. To me, this is the best racing game I have played and that is all I wanted before it came out.

Give me online leaderboards and I willplay this game forever (or until GT6) :)
 
people who enjoy the game have steering wheels :D there is not way you can really enjoy this game if you have a controller b/c it is too sim-like. i was abe to enjoy gt1 with a controller but that's a different story since gt1 is basically like an arcade game lol

I don't agree, I do have a wheel but haven't used it for more then about 5 laps as my front room is currently housing my double bed, so don't have enough room.

The dualshock is perfect, I use these things called real triggers and they make the triggers become like the 360 and I feel in complete control, I can push to the limit with the dualshock and it is massively satisfying. I recommend the real triggers, they only like £3! I drive with all assists off apart from automatic gears.
 
I'm not sure quite what to make of this game.

It has issues. It has quibbles and flaws. It has gameplay things that make me go "AARGH!" But I love every minute of it, and I just can't think of playing any other game right now. Maybe future releases I'd really love to see. Maybe.

Regardless, I'm about to get over this silly cycle of dozing off on the boards, and renew my love affair with Gran Turismo 5.

Do not disturb. :lol:
 
zomg a positive thread!

I agree with the people in this thread.
 
Hahahaha, agreed.
Hating work at the moment as i wanna play!
 
Keeping a positive thread alive, just in case PD do have people reading these boards.

I just bought a Gallardo, lightly tuned it and fully customsied it (body mods and custom paint, metallic blue) and i am in love. The sound, the sense of speed, the handling, the rear view, it's all beautiful.

I also just encountered my best standard car so far, the Mercedes 190E II. For me it even beats my Cobra.
 
Yea, it's buggy and incomplete, with a multiplayer straight out of 2001. However the game is still loads of fun and if PD follows through and fixes some of the more glaring issues, I'm sure GT5 will become one of the best console racers of all time.

I've the McLaren MP4, Murciélago, and the Type R 97' so for me it's the best racing game of all times! Gran Turismo 5! that's why I just say Me too! Love it!
 
Last edited:
Back