The most bang for your buck

  • Thread starter Thread starter JToipa
  • 25 comments
  • 2,603 views
Messages
330
I'm looking for the most bang for my buck, any idea? I heard the Murci SV is a nice choice.
 
the dodge viper gtsr acer is a beast
and it sounds like a beast to, best sound i heard so far
 
Nissan GTR '07? dont think theres much better for 77k credits...
 
i suppose it depends on a few factors:
- how many races you can do with one car, i.e. one car for many series.
- what type of car, 4wd, MR, etc
- your particular driving style
- how much CR you are willing to spend on a car, and mods for that car.


personally im enjoying using my 800bhp nissan GTR'07, a rough estimate id say i've spent around another 100,000 modifying it. but i also have a 1200+bhp veyron which would be good for low technical type tracks.
 
Nissan gtr if it's bang for your buck, 77k cr. is amazing quality however the sv is a beast and a half and when tuned it's so easy to use, made it fastr than bmw mclaren f1 race car on circuit de la sarthe.
 
^agreed. im finding it really easy to drive well.
 
For just a fast car you can't go wrong with a GT-R. Definitely the best priced supercar, but only useful for certain races.
 
I got an 89' Skyline GTS (RWD) for 13,000. By far the best bang for the buck I've found, won lots of races with it. Won the RWD races, the 80s Japanese and some others.
 
The Murcielago SV is definitely a track monster.
 
Buy any RX-7, cant beat the power and weight distribution. Easily the best set of cars by far.
 
I personally like the '02 GT-R V Spec II Nur the best. It's only 61K and easily turned into a monster.

I also like the '02 Silvia for FR. It's so cheap that I have been giving one to all my friends. Sadly, the game only lets you give away one car a day for some reason.
 
I am running a Honda nsx right now, can get better times than a GTR so far.
 
A fully tuned Corvette ZR1 will destroy almost any car in the game. It is a bit on the pricey side, 180,000 credits but it is well worth it. You might be able to get close to the same results with a Corvette Z06, but I have never tried it.
 
i have the Lamborghini Gallardo.

i can complete 3 series as far as i know (to lambo challenges and an italian one - sorry i dont know the specifics) + its great fun to drive being a 4WD.
 
Viper GTS, I got it used for 60K. Threw on a blower (along with the cheap HP mods like the air filter, cat converter, and ECU), some sport tires, cut the weight, and got some cheap suspension. It's very powerful and corners like a maniac, I hesitate to upgrade the power farther because the brakes are almost at their limit.
 
The ford mustang Mach 1 and the gtr are the best for tuning but the gtrs the best for the money
 
Corvette's are usually good value for money, as is the nissan GTR. The likes of the Mclaren Ferrari and SLS are more expensive, but all are fantastic to drive. You get what you pay for.
 
And what about the GT-R V-spec? I don't see it in the dealership, if the GT-R is so good I suppose the V-spec is better, no?
 
Must say a Jag E-type or the 106 rallye. Great fun once you start tweeking things. The E-type will do all the Pre-70's cups aswell so it makes it money back pretty quick. The 106 just is a good laugh and has practical uses aswel. Small and french, kills other hot-hatches, and lift off oversteer :D

Pug = 270BHP for less than 60k
Jag = 500-600BHP for some resonable pennys :)
 
Pissed i let the 106 go the first time around.
 
Pissed i let the 106 go the first time around.

I just though, i want that and done the quickest face possible to buy it and been tinkering with it since. Its amazing. Light and ready for a fight with ANYTHING. Tempted to put it into some stupid cups to see how it/(my driving) holds up against the bigger boys.
 
I find that the GTR understeers. Is it just me?

If you give it a little more throttle than you'd normally want to at the point when it starts to understeer, it straightens out and takes the corner better. Or atleast that's what I've come to find so far.
 
The ZR1 with the racing modification is a lot better than a tuned LP 670-4 SV
 
I personally like the '02 GT-R V Spec II Nur the best. It's only 61K and easily turned into a monster.

I also like the '02 Silvia for FR. It's so cheap that I have been giving one to all my friends. Sadly, the game only lets you give away one car a day for some reason.
Just came across the M-Spec Nur R34 '02, is it much different from the V-Spec you like?
 
I got the M5. It's pricey, but my B-spec guy likes it. Monster HP.
 
Back