The most unusual thing happened today

  • Thread starter Thread starter nick09
  • 20 comments
  • 2,262 views

nick09

(Banned)
Messages
6,169
United States
NY
Messages
nlck09
I was racing my Ford GT LM spec II when the race just started(before the start line) somehow a car appeared behind in just one second when the race started, rammed me, others got rammed from me and that car behind me disappeared.

[flash to the ending]: I also got rammed to 230mph before running into a Ford GT and decreased to 180mph and I won the race shortly after.

I was on the superspeedway track
 
The weirdest thing I came across was when I joined a race online on Daytona Road course, when the race started it was using the camera views you get on the course menu screen (where it gives you a view of different corners of the course, etc). The race was still going on, because I could see the other person driving around, but I couldnt see nor control my car, very odd. I had to quit in the end.
 
I've tried on Suzuka to get rammed to 250 km/h before the starting line!
I have also seen someone crash before the starting line
 
I've tried on Suzuka to get rammed to 250 km/h before the starting line!
I have also seen someone crash before the starting line

It wasn't me was it? That happened to me yet again last night.
 
It wasn't me was it? That happened to me yet again last night.

It could be, It was a white car and I think that I saw your name! It was maybe 2-3 days ago
 
The car that hit me had a orange-red color to it and I think its a concept of GT.
 
Getting rammed before the startline has happened to me about 5 times. But everytime I get rammed into the lead, which is nice.
 
I was in first place position for starting grid and I saw a ghost car pass me before the starting line doing over 100.

He won, but not by as much a margin as I expected.

Chris
 
The weirdest thing I came across was when I joined a race online on Daytona Road course, when the race started it was using the camera views you get on the course menu screen (where it gives you a view of different corners of the course, etc). The race was still going on, because I could see the other person driving around, but I couldnt see nor control my car, very odd. I had to quit in the end.

I've had that before on the PP600 Suzuka race.
 
everything you guy's have said has happend to me,a few times,at least i know i am not the only one
 
wow i thought it was only me, happened to me aswell
 
This was very fun to read. I always try to race clean, i don't care if i end up last. I'd much rather have a fair fight for 14th place than a destruction derby for 1st...

edit: lol i just saw that this post came in the wrong thread :) but this was fun to read too, the rest is just jibberish :P
 
At Suzuka, when going from the start grid screen to the race I found myself facing the wall at the final chicane with my car seemingly trying to drive through it and drifting a bit from side to side still facing the wall. It finally made it onto the track at the exit of the chicane where it stopped for a moment then continued to the start line, by the time it crossed the start line and I could start driving everyone else was making their way through the esses. Think I made it up to 7th or 8th by the end though.
 
The weirdest thing I came across was when I joined a race online on Daytona Road course, when the race started it was using the camera views you get on the course menu screen (where it gives you a view of different corners of the course, etc). The race was still going on, because I could see the other person driving around, but I couldnt see nor control my car, very odd. I had to quit in the end.

lol, that's weird. Can you imagine trying to play like that? Wow, that would be a fun experience...:crazy: lol
 
I've tried on Suzuka to get rammed to 250 km/h before the starting line!
I have also seen someone crash before the starting line

I crashed before the starting line today :dopey:
 
I've been the car shooting up the pack before the start - twice.
It seems to be related to the game reordering the cars from where they on the loading screen to where they should start based on their performance points.
The first time I was 9th in the loading screen, but I could see from the performance points I should be starting 3rd. Well when the prelim part of the race started I was still in 9th, but rapidly shooting up the pack. No control of the car at all, nothing I could do. By the time the race started I was in 5th at high speed. I shot past the 4th place Clio like a bat out of hell. I can't remember if I won that race but it sure was a great start.
The second time I wasn't so lucky. It decided to reorder me by taking me up the inside and when the race started I was on the grass.
I think it is just connection issues that the reordering is not always finished before the prelim part of the race starts.
 
i started in the dirt in a race last night at fuji!
 
sounds like lag, i've also noticed a couple times when the cars start in formation the car behind me feels closer than it should, other times i am right up the rear of the car in front.
 
It just happened to me twice tonight. The first race a guy came through from the back of the pack and bumped me off in the grass at daytona before the start. The second time I was the last one to join in the lobby and the race started a second later. Then the next thing I know a couple of people behind me started to bump me before we crossed the start/finish line, then the host left and I got disconnected. This must be some kind of server glitch.
 
Back