The Motorsports Memes thread! (No swearing, death or complaining)

• Thread starter TheLuigi755
  • 547 comments
RDT_20221124_1611413639324957315220246.png

More proof of the GOAT status

Should have a language warning on that video.

The 787B wasn't fast but it was reliable and more economical, and that's what matters in a 24 hour race.

Last edited:
There's so many different angles of the crash, here's some more:

On board:

News article (trigger warning: French)

(Google Translate)

The Principality's fire brigade was notified in the wake of this road accident and dispatched ten soldiers and, in particular, an extrication vehicle, which was not, however, useful. Four firefighters, with the strength of their arms, put the half-tonne vehicle back on its four wheels.

The 22-year-old driver and passenger, both French residents, were taken care of by the emergency services for minor bruises and transported to the Princess Grace Hospital Center. A nice scare.

During the intervention, agents of the Public Security regulated the traffic.

Before this impressive road accident, the driver had multiplied the round trips, filmed by young passers-by.

According to the public prosecutor's office of Monaco, he was not under the influence of alcohol or narcotics at the time of the events.

The vehicle was impounded.

Some sources say the driver was 16 rather than 22. The legal age to drive the Ami in France is 14 with no license needed

Rory Reid mentioned that back on Fifth Gear, they had also almost rolled the Ami

I hate to admit it but much like the many Cessnas and Pipers in my area, I think that went right over my head.

I think this is the joke (but tbh I'm not sure either):

The first letter of each city spells out ITS RAWECEEK if you exclude Maranello as a space

I can only imagine it was Sainz misremembering or mistranslating the appropriate word.

For all those unfortunate enough NOT to be able to attend Silverstone this weekend, Just so you don't feel left out, ive just painted my wall, so you can all watch it dry............enjoy !

1688756085573.png

Last edited:
Back