The MRA, MGTOW & Red Pill Thread

• Thread starter VBR
  • 46 comments
You keep pretending. See if it makes you happy.

It's not pretending, it's implementing knowledge gained from experience. Pretending is when you pretend that you're wife isn't cheating on you in the point when sex changes, her behavior changes etc.. You understand, you're smart guy..

Have you met many women, or are you just expert on Stacey From The Internet?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've learned everything from stacy.. Dont know any women in real life..
Good luck

Is he throwing marriage away or she threw it already?

That's not really for anyone to answer but the person involved. But I'd like to toss out that there are so many other options here besides this false dichotomy. Marriage (in general) can end in a lot of ways. People can fail each other. It does not have to be one person's fault. In fact, I'd wager a guess that most marriages end because people fail each other. I can name one marriage off the top of my head where the woman cheated after psychological abuse from the man. Both parties handled their marriage quite poorly. And failing or blame is not even really required, people can simply grow apart.

Extremely cool though is that people can grow together. Marriage can be such a shared existence.

It's like 4Chan sprung a leak and somehow is dripping on the pipe that leads to GTPlanet. Looks like we need a plumber.

Honesty and showing your weakness to woman is KEY to lose her interest in you.

Nah, being insecure and a douche is the best way for women to lose interest in you. Nobody, both males and females, wants to be around insecure people especially if they're dicks.

Maybe if you look at teens and people in their early 20's, there could be something to this. But once you reach a certain age or maturity level, you quickly realize that ain't nobody got time for that.

Yeah I don't get this thread either:lol:
I don't know that I don't understand it, per se. I actually think I do, but it's still something to wrap one's head around...or not, which I imagine is the better approach.

I'm getting an intense "male genocide" vibe from some of the positions being espoused. That isn't to say that people necessarily believe men are being literally killed off, but that there's an apparent insidious trend of systematically devaluing and degrading traditionally male gender roles by acknowledging that girls and women as a whole deserve equal standing with boys and men as a whole. It's bull pucky.

I'm reminded of an exchange elsewhere involving vasectomies and how having one is supposedly the stupidest thing a man can do.

Why does he say "Grace Jones looking" as if it's a bad thing? She was a model :lol:
The "shemale" bit is what stood out to me, frankly.

Grace Jones was/is a model, but then modelling isn't necessarily about aesthetic beauty. I may be mistaken, but I figure modelling is much more about presence...and Grace Jones has that in spades. She's also a recording artist; her version of "La Vie En Rose" was massive, but I prefer her cover of "Warm Leatherette", originally by The Normal, and "Demolition Man" written for her by Sting (who later recorded it for The Police's Ghost In The Machine).

grace-jones-1980s-32.jpg

But I digress. I don't think Lashana Lynch looks anything like Jones apart from [very broadly] her skin color, and while I don't think the remark is racist in and of itself, I have the nagging suspicion that it's at least in part founded in racism.

Much more than racism, however, I suspect he just has an issue with strong women and sees Lynch's casting in that particular role (which doesn't actually involve her replacing a male actor as James Bond) as a woman being given a man's job, which he may very well believe is as a result of supposed "political correctness".

What's at the root of his apparent issue with strong women? Who knows? Maybe he had a domineering female parental figure that he resents, or an otherwise inappropriate relationship with a female parental figure. Perhaps histrionic personality disorder presented in his youth and it went unchecked, or his dad vented at him suspicions that his mom was unfaithful, which then skewed his perception of women as a whole.

I have nothing else to say in this thread, I know most of you will be delighted by it. Have a nice day.
It's not pretending, it's implementing knowledge gained from experience. Pretending is when you pretend that you're wife isn't cheating on you in the point when sex changes, her behavior changes etc.. You understand, you're smart guy..

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've learned everything from stacy.. Dont know any women in real life..
Good luck
Oops.

Extremely cool though is that people can grow together. Marriage can be such a shared existence.
This.

It's called sarcasm.
Intelligent people are supposed to understand it.

@Joey D
Basically the word I used was weak = insecure .
If you don't wont to be "blind" in relationship doesn't make you insecure. I wouldn't blindly believe anyone, it's just naive, not confident. Confidence ≠ inexperience/stupidity aren't same thing.

I'm starting to wonder if you've met many male humans either.

I'm a virgin who doesn't even know almost any people :(
I just had to let it go off my chest now.

From now on I'll just read your opinions, advices and be jealous how many girls all of you must have.

@Joey D
Basically the word I used was weak = insecure .
If you don't wont to be "blind" in relationship doesn't make you insecure. I wouldn't blindly believe anyone, it's just naive, not confident. Confidence ≠ inexperience/stupidity aren't same thing.

You don't need to be blind, nor do you need to flat out just believe everything you hear. However, in a relationship communication is key and probably the most important thing you and your partner can do. If you communicate and listen, chances are you won't be blind to very much and you'll have no reason to not to believe the other person.

However, not communicating is probably a sign of insecurity, or at the very least an unhealthy relationship.

@Joey D
It's one of the best responses here.
I agree with you on like 90%.
Thing is that I've had many opportunities and even took some of them to sleep with women who appeared to be in that kind of great relationships. Here comes that other 10% which probably wont fade away. If you are close to some woman, she'll most likely reach for you in even minor crisis in her relationship.
Still, thanks for being normal.

Back