The N-Gage!?

• Thread starter duo17
  • 21 comments
Here is the Penny Arcade comic:

Attachments

• penny acade 2_10_03.gif
    penny acade 2_10_03.gif
    63 KB · Views: 85
Oi, I was having trouble with my account.

Anyways, they haven't released a price but they said "Games will be less than console games!" That's all I have. I bet the actuall N-Gage costs about 200 US dollars.

OA

There might also be a monthly subscription price, because it is also a cell phone with wireless internet, blue tooth, an mp3 player, text messaging and other features that you would expect in a good cell phone. Its too much for me. I'll probably just buy that new GBA SP.

OA

Bah, it has red faction and sonic.

I already have a phone, so I think i'll just go for the GBA, because of all the lovely rpg's.

Final Fantasy Tactics is supposed to come out for the GBA, and It'll look really cool with that new GBA SP.

OA

Nope, they go for about £230 over here.

So that equates to about $300.

Which means you can buy a GBA and a separate phone.

They go for $240 over here...:odd:

Tomb Raider sucks on it...I played it the other day at EB.

Yeah, they had one on display at GAME (formerly EB, here). Do you know if it uses cartridges like the GBA?

the n-gage is a piece of crap. its just a giant cell phone with ports of games everyone has already played. might as well buy a gameboy. ill stick with my neo geo pocket.

Dispite what some people have said, I am actually going to purchase this when it comes out. Which is saying a lot because I'm not a fan of handhelds at all, but this one looks promising and it doesn't look like it will be all about kiddie games either.

Semper Fidelis
Shadow Drifter

huge waste of money, and it was just hacked. Look for hacked N-gauge games played on other cell phones using the N-gauge's chipset (Currently there are 2)

i dont care about hand helds. I dont need to play games while i walk around. Once I caught a kid in the ****in washroom playin a n gage so I decided never to buy a handheld

Back