the new disturbed CDMusic 

Messages
5,677
I like it....My favorite song is #2 what about you guys? have you heard it yet?
 
I downloaded Down With The Sickness, Remember and Prayer, and all I can say is that the tunes are catchy, but they can't play for ****, nothing is in time, the drums are going at one pace and the quitars are going slower, or faster. They don't blend in with each other, and stand out like a sore thumb. My bet is that they have had no proper musical experience before, like writing and composing.
 
I recently got Believe. Its awesome. Disturbed is a great band.
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
I downloaded Down With The Sickness, Remember and Prayer, and all I can say is that the tunes are catchy, but they can't play for ****, nothing is in time, the drums are going at one pace and the quitars are going slower, or faster. They don't blend in with each other, and stand out like a sore thumb. My bet is that they have had no proper musical experience before, like writing and composing.

Yeah that was sort of my opinion of them when I first heard them. Although when I went to the concert I was to busy trying not to get hit in the face by 50000billion goths to notice.

Still a great band.
 
Indeed.
I did like the song Prayer, Liberate and Awaken. Great band indeed.
 
The only song I've heard from their new album is Prayer. Good song, but when I went to the CD store, I opted for their older CD, The Sickness.
 
The disc came out months ago. :odd:
IMO Disturbed Kicks Butt! I like the maturity they're showing & that they got away from the rap side of things.
 
:banghead: 2 OF MY MOST FAVORITE SONGS FROM DISTRUBED ARE THE GAME AND DROPPIN PLATES
 
Disturbed rulx0rzs. My favorite songs are Voices, The Game, Stupify, Down With The Sickness, Violence Fetish, Shout 2000, Prayer, Liberate, Awaken, Believe, Remember, and Mistress :D :trouble: :cool:
 
Back