THE NEW-Easter Eggs, Glitches, Finds, And Other Discoveries Thread

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by 2_FAST_4_U, Mar 21, 2019.

1. 2_FAST_4_U

2_FAST_4_U

UPDATE EDIT...

As many members already know from the GT4 and GT5 forums I have personally discovered several famous Easter Eggs, Glitches, and Special Finds over the years that I brought to the attention here on GTPlanet. In this new "continuing thread" I will be posting a bunch of new, and even some revisited stuff for both you GT6 old timers and newbies alike.

I have edited and revised this thread so that every time I find something new, which I already have since the first post, so in that way, I won't have to post a new thread everytime I find something of interest and just continue this one and update it as needed.

I won't make you look for this one, so here are the directions... Go to Lunar One and look to the sky backwards and search for the Kite Constellation which is bright in the upper sky. You will not see the Nebula Alien in the constellation as it is hidden until you elect to photo a closeup of the Kite Constellation of which then it will appear.

Nebula Alien ET Of The Kite Constellation In Lunar Mission 1.JPG

New Easter Egg Find which to me certainly looks like a "Building Fire" at City Of Arts and Sciences. For this one I'll let you have fun doing your own search...

Building Fire At City of Arts and Sciences.JPG

New Find Tree Glitch which I recently discovered at the City of Arts and Sciences, no wall breach required to do and simple to find...

Tree Glitch At City of Arts and Sciences.JPG

I discovered this Nür glitch back when I was completing GT5, but never posted anything. It also works in GT6. Notice the parking lot is totally empty when it is usually always full passing by. My GT-R is leaving in the background. Message me if you have any trouble duplicating.

4.jpg

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
  2. 2_FAST_4_U

2_FAST_4_U

I will be updating and posting here very soon some very cool and new recent finds that I have discovered and I am in the process of doing photos etc. All photos will be ones that I have generated recently using standard GT6 methods and are and will be un-doctored in anyway. From my recent research I can't find anything ever being mentioned before or even seen about them, so stay tuned all you hikers and hunters ! In addition, please also use this older thread linked below from back when for further references and any credits as I continue to post my updates here...

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt6-easter-eggs-and-interesting-finds.296914/

VBR likes this.
  3. 2_FAST_4_U

2_FAST_4_U

In this third post I bring you these two Goodwood Easter Eggs that are slightly different from each other being one for the 2014 track and another from the 2015 track. Most all know about the Bunnie Rabbits at the end of the tracks, but here's a hint, what about the beginning of the tracks. These photos are already blown up to 500 in the GT6 Photo Lab and double magnification was used. Very hard to initially find without being blown up. Appears that all are real people and just a guess here, but probably associated with PD in some fashion. The group also floats above a lake it seems. Best to be viewed on a TV screen or computer with further blow ups...

Goodwood 2014...

5.jpg

Goodwood 2015...

6.jpg

Oh... and for those that didn't know or review the older thread here's a new photo I took of the Bunnie Rabbits all the way down to the "Y" at the end of the track...

7.jpg

VBR and bjl23 like this.
  4. 2_FAST_4_U

2_FAST_4_U

So... I was taking photos of the different groupie ladies around the GT6 tracksides which in other GT's most know a lady was a rare sight if any. I did the first lady drying her pink finger nail polish first. I then did the two girls in photo together and then looked for a photo of the other girl elsewhere. The third photo I initially did was totally unintentional, but re did it for y'all. I think the photo speaks for itself... :lol: and hope the mods find it amusing as well... Hopefully... :nervous::bowdown: ...

8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

bjl23 likes this.
  5. 2_FAST_4_U

2_FAST_4_U

As I mentioned about the old thread prior... here is an addition to the older various posts about the "Oyster and Pearl" building reflection as well as the mention of the Indiana Jones walkway signs... The two photos were both taken be me a couple days ago...

This is the "Oyster And Pearl" building reflection at City of Arts and Sciences...

11.jpg

... and this is the sign mentioned before... BUT, something in plain site was missed in the old thread... can you see it ?

12.jpg

I'll make it easy... look at the closest walkway lights more carefully... They are oyster pearl type lighting also... I'm also gonna blow up that yellow unreadable on the sign post and report back on that...

Now for what I believe is a correction to the older post... The hidden truck in a shed is mentioned but also claimed as a certain model Isuzu. I disagree and here's why...

I drove Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit (in reverse) looking for that truck... to my surprise, the speeding sign, that was also mentioned in the old thread, on the other side had a Mitsu FUSO truck company ad on it. Right next door is the hidden truck in the home shed in back, so the sign was a hint of the hiding tipster dump truck. I also looked up real trucks to check and sure enough FUSO had a photo of one on Google... So imho it is not the Isuzu mentioned. Here's 3 photos of what I'm trying to explain...

13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg

bjl23 likes this.
  6. 2_FAST_4_U

2_FAST_4_U

Now, check out this newest glitch out at the "Nordschleife" which I've driven so much, and it being my favorite circuit, I can do it in my sleep. The flag man smashed my front window with the flag pole and almost took my head off while covering my eye view from seeing anything at that moment with the flag draped over my helmet. Seems his flag and poll enters into the car when passing by to close... Here are 4 pics driving by close to the wall...

16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg

bjl23 likes this.
  7. 2_FAST_4_U

2_FAST_4_U

I have other new stuff coming that I will post soon as well, but today I've started my hike around the big Sierra, so in the meantime here's some fresh new pics I did that kind of "summarizes" the older thread without having to go through 40 plus pages of on and on stuff...

But first however, I have to acknowledge someone, one of the VERY cool things that was mentioned by a member in the older post, which I never heard of before in my travels, was about the GT logo itself on all games. In the old thread the member mentions to look inside the black negative space, and low and behold there appears a outline of Jenkins The Cat ! Pretty cool find I'd say that was for all GT games on everything. Here's a photo of the well known GT building lights from Rt-5 to look at and see for yourself...

20.jpg

Anyway, for now, here are some new photos that are in partial summary of the old thread and of previously stuff mentioned by others for you to hunt down and find. You are welcome to copy them and have. If you have trouble finding any quickly or need a description feel free to message me...

1.jpg 1 (2).jpg 1 (3).jpg 1 (4).jpg 1 (5).jpg 1 (6).jpg 1 (7).jpg 1 (8).jpg 1 (9).jpg 1 (10).jpg 1 (11).jpg 1 (12).jpg 1 (13).jpg 1 (14).jpg 1 (15).jpg 1 (16).jpg 1 (17).jpg 1 (18).jpg 1 (19).jpg 1 (20).jpg 1 (21).jpg 1 (22).jpg

Michelin Man and bjl23 like this.
  8. 2_FAST_4_U

2_FAST_4_U

Finally, here are what imho are real people with mostly blurred out faces at Goodwood including the rare child and even a baby with stroller never seen before. The last one is at Silverstone GP, previously mentioned, and is obviously real people and probable associates with PD in some fashion. Others might be also, but no one can be sure. Only a couple of photos were shown in the old thread though...

1.jpg 1 (2).jpg 1 (3).jpg 1 (4).jpg 1 (5).jpg 1 (6).jpg 1 (7).jpg 1 (8).jpg

9. bjl23

bjl23 Premium

Have you seen the monkey in trial mountain?

10. 2_FAST_4_U

2_FAST_4_U

Hi bjl23... yes of course, but they are many years old such as in GT4 and GT5 and some I actually brought to the attention of the forums, but I don’t lay claim to the tree monkey. However, several of these from my collections in GT4 and GT5 I did discover... so since it's been brought up here ya go...

These are from my GT4 photos I took in the good ol days... I also still play it now and then... Some also appear in GT5 and GT6 ...

1-Côte d'Azur Glitch With Two Pool Girls.JPG 2-Côte d'Azur Glitch With Two Pool Girls.JPG 3-Dead Tree Monkey.JPG 4-Farm Animals.JPG 5-Forest Fire.JPG 6-Grand Canyon Photographers.JPG 7-GT Flying Blimp.JPG 8-Honda Robot.JPG 9-Jets Fly Over With Colored Smoke.JPG 10-Lock Ness Monster With Peeing Fisherman.JPG 11-LV Spinning Planet Hollywood Sign.JPG 12-Moving Escalators And People.JPG 13-Nike One Morse Code Backwards Phil Frank.Com.JPG 14-Nür Road Graffiti 2 Fast 4 U.JPG 15-Snow Walkers And Wonderers.JPG 16-Tahitian Jets With Disappearing Contrails.JPG 17-Tall Dead Standing Tree.JPG 18-The Honda S2000 LM Race Car With Two Car Numbers 30 & 33.jpg 19-The Race Licenses With Kaz's Signature.jpg 20-Vegas Superman Flies In For A Visit Spoof.jpg 21-Vegas Theatre Now Playing Back To The Future Spoof.jpg

NOTE-The last two are spoofs I did as a joke for the GT4 forum some time ago...

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
    Michelin Man and bjl23 like this.
  11. 2_FAST_4_U

2_FAST_4_U

Continued from GT4 previous post collection...

For GT5, my personal photo file on all special type finds (mine and others) is huge, so I did thumbnails. Since retro gaming is becoming more and more popular with folks going back to play older title GT's some may benefit and enjoy hunting all these photo finds down that took me years to accomplish...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  12. 2_FAST_4_U

2_FAST_4_U

Bet many of you didn't notice that Sierra actually has two different starters one is a Male as most would expects, but there is also a Female starter counterpart as well. Probably husband and wife... :lol:

Male Starter At Circuito de la Sierra Time Rally.jpg Female Starter At Circuito de la Sierra Time Rally.jpg

bjl23 likes this.