The new grinding event...

Messages
864
United States
Long Beach, CA
Messages
danonite
Since all seasonal events payout three times their usual amount (for now), the Kei cup at Eifel gives you ~300K in about three minutes.

EDIT: A whopping 53000 EXP per race as well.
 
Last edited:
wow...300k seriously?
 
Are all events X3? or is it just the Seasonals 'minus-the-most-recent-one'

*I assume the latter:idea:
 
This is good. Maybe I can finally get one of the Ferrari F1 cars pretty soon. 👍
 
Are seasonal events repeatable for $ and XP?
 
Dammit. I need to study for something this thursday. And this update makes me wanna play GT5 more often now.

Dilemma!!
 
Last edited:
Just finished 2nd in the Fiat expert race. Large cash prize, $900k I think plus large experience, 1.5mil roughly. Plus the bonus suit and helmet. Might try again later without the 3 year old asking me to toot the horn and flash the lights.
 
Just finished 2nd in the Fiat expert race. Large cash prize, $900k I think plus large experience, 1.5mil roughly. Plus the bonus suit and helmet. Might try again later without the 3 year old asking me to toot the horn and flash the lights.

I hear ya buddy! :) My 8 year old popped in the room with an embarrassing personal question while i had my mic live online... happy days :)
 
And ironically.. alot of the cars i wanted are in the OCD half price.. im going to make a killing tomorrow once the network gets up! Ive been DYING for the Panoz since i missed an opportunity to get one when the 1.07 trade cap came down on it.. a 0 miler at that price is just sweet! The V12 LMR and CLK LM are just low hanging fruit.. the Camaro LM is another one.. as is the Lister.. i got the Zonda LM M3 GTR and Veyron already (i wanted a second two tone car for the longest time)
 
Dammit. I need to study for something this thursday. And this update makes me wanna play GT5 more often now.

Dilema!!

You sure ain't studying the word "Dilemma".
 
which car for the race at eifel :D

2 million from drift trials yay so fast
 
Last edited:
Does anyone know how long "triple money and exp" thing lasts? Because I'll be busy this weekend and won't have time to play GT5 T~T
 
Great just bought pretty much all the cars in the OCD, just too many gems in there and at a very low price, and with this event I'll make up the money in no time.


which car for the race at eifel :D

2 million from drift trials yay so fast

I'm using a slightly tunes OFC-1 and it gets the job done pretty easily.
 
Does anyone know how long "triple money and exp" thing lasts? Because I'll be busy this weekend and won't have time to play GT5 T~T

This, I'm also not gonna be home till the 17th, so I'll be pleased to know if the X3 credits will still be running.
 
Slightly off-topic (but led by a post above)... helmets/suits are now winnable/giftable commidities like horns, cards and paints?
 
Cappuccino (RM) FTW. I just realised the aeredynamics decreased the PP so you dont have to limite the power and increase the Ballast as much.
 
Back