The new update...

  • Thread starter Thread starter SlashesHat
  • 24 comments
  • 1,528 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
12
United States
United States
Messages
SlashesHat
God what a disappointment. I was hoping for a new track or new features, at least a new car... seasonal events.... but nothings really of use. Im getting bored with the game since Ive finished it and nothing new has come, well nothing wanted has come. what do you guys think about 1.05?
 
God what a disappointment. I was hoping for a new track or new features, at least a new car... seasonal events.... but nothings really of use. Im getting bored with the game since Ive finished it and nothing new has come, well nothing wanted has come. what do you guys think about 1.05?

You really couldn't find anywhere better to post this?
 
When dealing with the greedy cronies at PD, I wouldn't expect anything unless it were putting money in their pockets. I won't know whats been added seeing that I gave my game away a long time ago. PD = Pretty Disappointing
 
When dealing with the greedy cronies at PD, I wouldn't expect anything unless it were putting money in their pockets. I won't know whats been added seeing that I gave my game away a long time ago. PD = Pretty Disappointing

uuuhhh...What? Do you know how much stuff they've added for free since the game launched?
 
uuuhhh...What? Do you know how much stuff they've added for free since the game launched?
that was what seems now to be a long time ago.
 
uuuhhh...What? Do you know how much stuff they've added for free since the game launched?
A bunch OF TTs that were no challenge to gold in less than 10 minutes
 
Update is ok but really wanted more content
 
Update is ok but really wanted more content
for a long awaited update and a track that was supposed to be released last month, no. However I wouldnt call myself an optimistic person lol.
 
uuuhhh...What? Do you know how much stuff they've added for free since the game launched?

Why don't you go ahead and tell us then? You can update us on how many of the major features slated for future inclusion in the game have been released while you're at it, and the state of their monthly track DLC program.
 
uuuhhh...What? Do you know how much stuff they've added for free since the game launched?

Yeah, the 3 new cars, and the 3 duplicate cars are just massive in terms of new content!!!!!! Sarcasm might have been used.

My exrement literally makes for a better update than this horse 🤬.
 
The Pitstop-Bug is still there to full extent :rolleyes: Extending the game is fine but shouldnt PD fix the core of the game which is the physics that change after a pitstop (cars handle different, grip level is different, even the freaking gear box is different although it has been set up by the user.....WTF)!?

Honestly, I'm disappointed, too, as GT6 is a great game really but fails when it comes to suite ppl who drive longer distances and need to pit. Serious series, leagues etc can't be done with a game like this. A big pity if you ask me...
 
the stuff you guys expect is definitely 2.0 stuff ... so hold your breath for another 5/6 months ...:p
 
the stuff you guys expect is definitely 2.0 stuff ... so hold your breath for another 5/6 months ...:p

Ok! [inhaling]

:nervous:

How many months passed already?

:lol:

No, but honestly. How can a fix for a major bug be a v2.0 issue? I expect things like this to be found and fixed before release...
 
Ok! [inhaling]

:nervous:

How many months passed already?

:lol:

No, but honestly. How can a fix for a major bug be a v2.0 issue? I expect things like this to be found and fixed before release...

I don't mean the bugs ... I expect that to be patched / updated in the weeks ahead ...

(I just expect things to be like we experienced during GT5 ... until proven otherwise )
 
they will build a nearly complete game during this year, like they did with GT5 patches, and then they will launch GT7 for PS4 in the end of 2014 or mid 2015
 
they will build a nearly complete game during this year, like they did with GT5 patches, and then they will launch GT7 for PS4 in the end of 2014 or mid 2015
I think you're right. Although I sincerely hope 7 isn't released until at least the end of 2015. I'd like to think 6 will get the attention it deserves and I'm not sure it would if 7 was to be released so soon after 6.

Can't say I'm not a little bit disappointed there wasn't more in the update. I was expecting the online pit stop bug or the camber issue to be addressed. Maybe a new feature instead or even as well. Oh well. Next time then.

Still, we can copy car settings now. So we've got that going for us.
 
Well fixing what is broke should be a priority for them, just amazed that they didn't notice the pit stop bug again nor fixed the clutch.
In an ideal world they would have added patch 1.05 a month ago with the main bug fixes already included, and then added DLC now to be able to keep their word in that regard (credibility and all). At least it's something though...
 
God what a disappointment. I was hoping for a new track or new features, at least a new car... seasonal events.... but nothings really of use. Im getting bored with the game since Ive finished it and nothing new has come, well nothing wanted has come. what do you guys think about 1.05?


I have to agree
I'm trying desperately to like GT6 but it is far too easy, the AI is the dumbest yet, races that when it rains its far quicker to use slicks than weather tyres !!.. I really don't feel as if I'm in a race at all.. and I'm left with a sinking feeling that it's not really going to improve.

The good thing about the 1.05 update is the Karts option (though I did manage to gold them all before the update.. the 125 shifters giving me the most headache)

I just don't feel like we are getting a good 'game' anymore GT4 in my opinion is still the best I just find GT 5 & 6 lacklustre almost not worth playing, what worries me most though is when support for these games runs out, we are left with an incomplete game on disk with no updates.. being to fix bugs via internet is fine, but to release games before everything is finished or refined like it used to be means that you at best only rent the use of the updated game till someone at PD decide to drop support!!

Anyway .. rant over
Z
 
Already turning into a general complaints thread. We have enough of those, including the update.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back