The news you've been waiting for...

• Thread starter Dom.S
  • 21 comments
Dom--thanks for the update (and the nice website). Here's hoping the Takamasa Shichisawa regime is better about meeting self-declared deadlines than Kazunori Yamauchi's. Also, that claims about opponent A.I. turn out to be more than empty marketing.

At least we'll have Namco's MotoGP4 to keep us quiet between January and whenever TT comes out.

This is not the news Ive been waiting for, but Its a step in the right direction.

Excellent.... although no European or PAL release has been confirmed, it certainly bodes well... 👍

Sweet! :) 👍
Maybe this this means we can expect some Harleys, Victorys, Indians, maybe even Gurney's Alligator to go with those Buells...

Drillah
Cruisers? bleh, I hope not....no offense. :)
Nothing wrong with them irl but in a game? Cruise? Where to?

Not that I'd ever throw a leg over one, but tests show they brake better than sportbikes, due to weight placement being farther behind the front wheel and the tire contact patch being bigger; but most cruiser riders use the back brake, so it's an advantage rarely realized. Anyway, putting cruisers in TT would be like putting lowriders in GT4.

I'd rather have 1 bike with a good physics model than 1,000 variations of arcade bikes.

Yeah;
Choppers? Chop what? haha.
Seriously, 80 bikes anounced so if they put in 100 for real and some are choppers and cruisers that's fine.
like Jackie says about the physics...i'd want more than 1 bike but...if they handle like real choppers it might be fun for doing..something. :)

Good Lord this is good news, im very pleased to here this thanks for the info 👍 im so bored with GT4 now!!!

Back