The non-muscle American car thread (READ THE OP)

• Thread starter The87Dodge
  • 1,522 comments

In your opinion, which country makes the best looking cars?

• Total voters

The87Dodge

(Banned)
United States
Seattle, WA
rizkeat
Hey guys,

Here is the thread to discuss and post pictures of any kind of American car that doesn't fall into the muscle car or hot rod category. There isn't really a place on GTPlanet to post these types of cars. Trucks, race cars, and modified cars ARE allowed to be posted.

American badged foreign cars, like an Eagle Talon or Ford Capri, are not allowed to be posted.

Here are some examples of cars that are allowed to be posted
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Here are some examples of cars that are not allowed to be posted
(post them in the hot rod/muscle thread)
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Enjoy!

Last edited:
>Non muscle car thread
>Posts Mustangs, Chargers, Firebirds and Hot Rods
These cars are not allowed to be posted. It specifically says that in the OP. I only put the those pictures as an example.

These cars are not allowed to be posted. It specifically says that in the OP. I only put the those pictures as an example.
Ah yeah the text got cluttered and I missed it.

Sorry about that, carry on.

I love the old Rangers. It'd be fun to go off roading with one of those.
I'd love to have one setup for going fast. They look really cool with fat tires poking out and the butt up.

Gonna have to agree with you on the Eurpean van thing. Ewwww. I'd much rather have a Murican van.

Off topic but I really need those hubcaps on the Econoline I only have one left and they are hard to find in good shape, they came on dads truck stock

I'd love to have one setup for going fast. They look really cool with fat tires poking out and the butt up.

Gonna have to agree with you on the Eurpean van thing. Ewwww. I'd much rather have a Murican van.

Off topic but I really need those hubcaps on the Econoline I only have one left and they are hard to find in good shape, they came on dads truck stock
Not a fan of these hubcaps:
image.jpg

Anyway:
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
I agree @Slash Rangers weren't the best trucks but they had a certain charm to them.
image.jpg

Yeah those are hideous. I'm talking about these:

image-jpg.422800

Finding ones for 16" wheels with center holes cut for 4WD hubs are ridiculously hard to find in good shape. Hell, even standard ones are tough.
I wonder if you could have someone make some for you.

Back