The O.C

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lamboracer
  • 17 comments
  • 746 views
Messages
1,010
Hey guys. Just wonder and want to gossip so does anyone follow/watch the show The O.C? I have been following this series for both its seasons, currently on sseason 2. Its going to be on in 10 mins so i have to go and watch.
Peace dudes.
 
I am so addicted to The OC, it's not even funny.

Seth has a Rockstar North Games poster in his room. I guess that's kind of cool.
 
demon of speed
The O.C. rules!!
I raise my hand and second that. I'd raise my other hand, but it's busy. Kirsten's sister (On the show) is so hot. No I'm not really doing what you are all thinking I'm doing.

Season 2 starts on Friday next week.
 
DRIFT4EVA
I raise my hand and second that. I'd raise my other hand, but it's busy. Kirsten's sister (On the show) is so hot. No I'm not really doing what you are all thinking I'm doing.

Season 2 starts on Friday next week.

Are you a NZer D4A?
 
Yeeeeeeeeip.

The NZ Rugby 7's team rulz!!!
 
I've seen the shorts for this season. It's going to be a dramatic one. Ofcourse you all ready know that. Please don't tell me what happens. If you do I will be forced to do the equivilent of holding my ears and yelling LALALALALALALA!!! :lol:
 
I HATE THE OC.


But I watch it anyway. I missed Thursday - what happened?

God, I hate this show.
 
The O.C. is like if 90210 and Days of Our Life had a kid thats how it would turn out. So therefore it by far one of the worst shows on TV and I'm surprised its lasted this long. And my GOD that opening song with the whinny punk band Callleefornya song. Its worst then Arnold try to say it.

My girlfriend is in love with the show, but every time she wants to watch it I just fall asleep or go in the other room and play Xbox or something.
 
Zrow
I HATE THE OC.


But I watch it anyway. I missed Thursday - what happened?

God, I hate this show.

If you are serious, you can download the episodes on BT or you can read the forums at http://www.theocshow.com/
 
Damn those two better kiss I'll tell you right now...
 
Dorifto
Damn those two better kiss I'll tell you right now...
Please be the two chicks. Please! Please! Please!!!! :D
 
I watched the first season, but am now slowly losing interest. But I'm completely hooked on 24, man that show rules so much.
 
tabs
I watched the first season, but am now slowly losing interest. But I'm completely hooked on 24, man that show rules so much.
24 OWNZ!!! Elisha Cuthbert :D
 
Back