The 'October speculation' discussion thread? (No car suggestions)

The_Passion_of_Dr._Wankel.jpg

"A special event for popular cars powered by rotary engines, invented by doctor wankel of Germany"

- Previous games stated that a rotary event was purely a mazda only event.
- Does this mean a possibility of other Wankel powered cars that aren't Mazda's?

They might add a Dodge viper series event.
Or an original circuit only tour event with maybe a new track on it as they usually shove new track in almost every gt league event added.

Super GT will have Fuji and another track.

Too late for a weather update at this point? I hope PD have secretly been working on it for the last 12 months :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

All Japan GT Championships is well overdue for new races, and maybe even Tourist Trophy or Boxer Spirit... I feel like we might need a new Endurance series as well.

With Fuji being in the Super GT series it was a missed opportunity. Also been a long time since they added JGTC races.

Like what?

The only other rotary cars that have either been sold to the public or well documented is the NSU R080 and the Mercedes C111 concept prototype.

Otherwise its all Mazda.

View attachment 769799

"A special event for popular cars powered by rotary engines, invented by doctor wankel of Germany"

- Previous games stated that a rotary event was purely a mazda only event.
- Does this mean a possibility of other Wankel powered cars that aren't Mazda's?
Only ones I can think of are the Chevrolet Aerovette and the Mercedes C111, but those were just prototypes

Like what?

Bellow are a list of Wankel (Rotary) Powered cars

Production Models
- AvtoVAZ 21108, 1978
- Citroen GS Birotor, 1973
- Citroen M35, 1969-71
- Holden/Mazda Roadpacer, 1975-77
- NSU Spider, 1964-67
- NSU R080, 1967-77

Protos/Concepts
- AMC Pacer Wankel Concept, 1973
- Audi 100 C2 Concept, 1977