The 'September speculation' discussion thread? (No car suggestions)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crazy Taylor
  • 549 comments
  • 53,429 views
Messages
3,177
England
St helens, merseyside, England.
Messages
crazybuttocks198
Messages
Crazybuttocks19
Since there's no time like the present. Here's the next update thread to talk what you would like to see In the next update.

DO NOT ADD YOUR CAR WISHES AS THERE IS A SECTION HERE ON THAT.

Might need a Spa Update thread as well.
 
Lemans Night Time

Also new camera angles like helmet cam. Best example is Project Cars 2.

I wish GT Sport gets keyboard support along with using the keyboard to adjust camera views like in Project Cars 2.
 
Edit: Woops, thought this was an impression thread for the current update.
 
Last edited:
I think that GT Sport needs, desperately is a proper tutorial and guide system.
I'm thinking like the Lewis hot-laps series, but far more in depth and for every single race-car car in the game. They can use real drivers or just really good sim-drivers, have them break down the characteristics of each car (say GR3 for example) and then use a couple of very different tracks to give examples, of how the cars behave and how to deal with this.

For example, with the Audi GT3 that I race, I really struggle with low speed grip. Having someone with more experience and more ability explain how I can deal with this better than I am would be a huge help and I'd get more enjoyment out of the game.
 
I personally would rather have this than SPA

01.jpg
 
I personally would rather have this than SPA

01.jpg
I keep thinking,

The PD can not bring the excellent Japanese circuits, like Autopolis, Tokachi, Sugo, which are located in your yard, how will you be able to bring circuits from the other side of the planet?

I do not know what plague of laziness and indisposition is the one that affects PD. For a company that only makes GT and is one of the leading Sony homes has such a timid production of content.
 
- daily races or implementation from 3 to 6 or 8 different for weekly races.
- Time lapse with Weather variation (as GT6)
- The possibility to sell the duplicates car (if you already have one or two ... )***
- BSPec or autonomus racing cars mode

IR
 
Last edited:
· If official races are weekly, I want like 8 of them including a 45-minute one.
· B-spec racing. If well done this could even be part of the official races (have official B-spec races).
· More offroad racing. Auto-generated stages could work wonders in online (players would be ghosts to avoid problems).
· Day-night cycles.
· Single-brand cup cars, the cheap ones. In Spain we have stuff like the Dacia Sandero and Toyota Aygo cups.
· Kei cars should have its own class (N60?).
· The inability to get a duplicated car as a gift car.
 
•More daily races. Give us two more at least and make them true endurance races. Maybe a hour or hour and a half races.

•Muticlass racing. I enjoy multi class racing on pcars2 but i only do it offline on that game because well.... The online sucks on pcars2. Gt sport online is great and I would love for them to add muticlass racing to the daily races rotation.

•Daytona oval and Daytona road course. To go along with the multi class update go ahead and add the two Daytona international speedway layouts. Oval and road course.

•I know you said no vehicle suggestions but I'm sorry man they gotta add NASCAR in. The new Chevy camaro, the Toyota Camry, and the ford fusion (even though ford switching to mustang next year in NASCAR for the cup series). NASCAR was really popular on GT5 and GT6. Why take it off in gt sport...? I don't know but I want it back. I do all types of livery designs but I find myself usually creating NASCAR liveries. It would be so cool seeing those liveries on a NASCAR instead of a GT3 car or whatever.

•Thrustmaster led display support. I plan on picking this up soon and as for now it doesn't support gt sport... Yet. Hopefully it does soon.

•More custom decal save slots. Currently you can only save 1000. Bump it to at least 1500 at least and I'll be happy.

I would play gt sport way more if all of this was put into the next update.
 
I'd like to see a city circuit real or fictional

I doubt it would ever happen, but I'm very disapointed the IndyCar Boston GP failed. Would be cool to see it reimagined by PD whether it is the same layout or similar

updatedmap.jpg
 
Longer daily/weekly races. Preferably 45 minute-ish races.
Weather
If we cant have day/night cycle. Then more night variant of tracks.
 
Day/night transitions to complement Le Mans and the Nurb 24h layout and weather changes would be nice. Intermediate and full wet racing tyres have had no purpose in GT Sport thus far.
 
Back