The "Odometer" Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Speedy Mads
  • 28 comments
  • 2,969 views
Messages
16
Denmark
Gøttrup, Denmark
Messages
gtdriverson
I think that this thread will be funny to have in future, because it is the right place to write down your total mileage in GT6 at the present time (I have decided).

Well, I'll start out: 36,205.9
 
I think that this thread will be funny to have in future, because it is the right place to write down your total mileage in GT6 at the present time (I have decided).

Well, I'll start out: 36,205.9
Is that 36,205.9 miles or 36,205.9 kilometres? I've done 48000km/30,000 miles.
 
at the present I am aound 14,xxx miles or so, just over 4980 at Type V... I can't help it I like the Ring, and Type V's starting grid
 
Last edited:
I don't even have that last trophy yet: a little over 7,000 miles. I think I would play the game more if my body didn't get so beat up these days. I played Mon-Wed this week and still feel it in my right shoulder. Getting old sucks.
 
I don't know the exact number but I'm over 3k miles at the moment.
 
49.275,3 km

Of which 27.474,7 km on the Nürburgring (24' circuit) and 8.105,6 km in the Audi R8 LMS ultra Team Phoenix '12
 
TOTAL DISTANCE 12,900km

FAVOURITE CIRCUIT Circuit de la Sarthe 2013 - 4,100km

FAVOURITE CAR Audi R18 TDI '11 - 2,950km.
 
Last edited:
Just over 5000 miles with 3000 driven at Nürburgring.
 
124.4 km. :lol:

(I deleted my old one and started a new profile yesterday.):lol:
 
5,134 miles on one account, and 2,652 miles on the other
 
I think that this thread will be funny to have in future, because it is the right place to write down your total mileage in GT6 at the present time (I have decided).

Well, I'll start out: 36,205.9


Just looked at my stats for the 1st time and have only done 8,255 miles :grumpy:

Going to get less and less time on GT6 when the mrs goes back to work, just as well sell the game :grumpy:
 
Just finished off at 5900km today. I'm trying to reach 12,749
or something for that trophy. I can tell it's going to be a long time. I hope they release b-spec next month.
 
im somewhere in the range of 21,000 miles
 
i got 12.718km today. last trophy. PLATINUM

Congrats on your platinum :). I've managed to rack up alot of Kms over the last few days. I'm now at 7,352kms. Not long to go I've been grinding on special stage rout x and playing a bit online.
 
i got 12.718km today. last trophy. PLATINUM

Nice, just got this last night as my last trophy also! This one was way easier than getting platinum in GT5, which I never did.

Off topic, but I was looking at my game trophies last night, I have several games that require online play for certain trophy completion and they no longer have online services available, kinda sucks :(
 
I have 22,700km right now. Most driven car is the SLS GT3 with 3,200km (Imprezza GT300 about 100km less) and most driven track is Monza with 2,500km.
 
As of today 16500.5 miles. 6933.2 at type v, my focus st170 with 2516.9 and 33 wins.
 
Back