The "Odometer" Thread

Denmark
Gøttrup, Denmark
gtdriverson
I think that this thread will be funny to have in future, because it is the right place to write down your total mileage in GT6 at the present time (I have decided).

Well, I'll start out: 36,205.9

I think that this thread will be funny to have in future, because it is the right place to write down your total mileage in GT6 at the present time (I have decided).

Is that 36,205.9 miles or 36,205.9 kilometres? I've done 48000km/30,000 miles.

at the present I am aound 14,xxx miles or so, just over 4980 at Type V... I can't help it I like the Ring, and Type V's starting grid

Last edited:
I don't even have that last trophy yet: a little over 7,000 miles. I think I would play the game more if my body didn't get so beat up these days. I played Mon-Wed this week and still feel it in my right shoulder. Getting old sucks.

49.275,3 km

Of which 27.474,7 km on the Nürburgring (24' circuit) and 8.105,6 km in the Audi R8 LMS ultra Team Phoenix '12

Just looked at my stats for the 1st time and have only done 8,255 miles :grumpy:

Going to get less and less time on GT6 when the mrs goes back to work, just as well sell the game :grumpy:

i got 12.718km today. last trophy. PLATINUM

Nice, just got this last night as my last trophy also! This one was way easier than getting platinum in GT5, which I never did.

Off topic, but I was looking at my game trophies last night, I have several games that require online play for certain trophy completion and they no longer have online services available, kinda sucks :(

I have 22,700km right now. Most driven car is the SLS GT3 with 3,200km (Imprezza GT300 about 100km less) and most driven track is Monza with 2,500km.

Back