The Official GTP Supra Club

  • Thread starter Thread starter kazesupra
  • 103 comments
  • 17,866 views
and how exactly do i put that into my signature
 
go to mygtplanet then click edit profile, then click on the signature box and copy the information into that box, replacing the b and url with [/url][/b] Hope this helps.
 
eheheheh just found this. It's called the Trial body kit.

ntnsracing_1753_47422092


ntnsracing_1753_47540186


ntnsracing_1753_47838387
 
I love Surpas, but I'm wondering..what's with all the wangan (or whatever they're called) wings on Supras? They look pretty ugly to me. The stock spoiler looks much better.

Does anybody have any more pictures of Supras with the targa top off? I love the open top look that you get with a targa. It's like the best of both worlds (hard top and convertible).


-Mark
 
i'd even go as far to say that wingless supra's look badass... hell i'm taking the wing off my car this week, shaving the rear wiper and removing the antena so the back of my car will be just one clean wide beautiful ass :D
 
That botton one is exactly what I'm looking for. A Blk/Blk 6spd Targa Top Supra Turbo. That is awesome. Thanks, Monster.
 
nevermind i figured it out so can i become a member???

i like this tail light view its breathtakin


for some reason i cant post the pick
 
can i get a custom avatar i would like a model of the abflug s900 but if u cant then just give me a supra a black one
 
wow how nice and how do i keep track of my post or should i just start counting now
 
when you make a post...hit profile on your post and it will say how many post u have
 
it will never die. I will revive it every time! *insert maniacal laugh here* :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
 
Back