The Official Honda FIT RS Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tonystew42
  • 52 comments
  • 4,949 views
Messages
398
United States
Indiana, US
Messages
Tonystew42
The great Kaz, in all his might and wisdom, has taken it upon himself that we should all experience the pure driving ecstasy that is the Honda FIT RS. This thread is therefore dedicated to this glorious machine, so that its disciples may safely congregate and be at one with the road through the power of FIT.

Welcome my brethren, to the
First Idyllic Thread of the Road Spirit


​
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:​
 
I went to turn on Roof cam.....WTF is the hood! Are you effing serious Kaz, THIS was the camera angle you chose? Theres NOTHING there for Roof cam. Kaz is an idiot sometimes...
 
I went to turn on Roof cam.....WTF is the hood! Are you effing serious Kaz, THIS was the camera angle you chose? Theres NOTHING there for Roof cam. Kaz is an idiot sometimes...
You've never been in a FIT have you? The hood is incredibly short and quite raked as well.
 
I went to turn on Roof cam.....WTF is the hood! Are you effing serious Kaz, THIS was the camera angle you chose? Theres NOTHING there for Roof cam. Kaz is an idiot sometimes...
you're blaming Kaz for something a modeler is supposed to do.......
 
Honda Jazz Sport (UK here) and its ok but primarily focused for Old People so yeh, next car never came quick enough.
 
Provides a decent challenge; learning to deal with the wheelspin is annoying. Fun enough, though.
 
This is a very fitting thread to have right here.

Since I have a Jazz in real life, it's a lovely car for me to start with!
 
This is a very fitting thread to have right here.

Since I have a Jazz in real life, it's a lovely car for me to start with!
Same but Fit Sport owner. I love it when I'm in Germany and see all the Jazzes around.
 
Thankfully got the LE Edition of GT6 so , consigned the Honda Fit to the Bin , in my garage with 0.00000 miles on it

"long may it Rust in Piece"
 
I did one race with it, just enough to sacrifice it for a Miata. Then it felt like GT game.
 
It wasn't that bad, i used it to reach 30.000 cr...then i sold it to buy a wing for my brz :lol:...i'm an horrible person.
 
Since I had my pre-order credits, I could sell the Fit right away without using it.
 
I pimped mine up with large white alloys.

Sort of looks like a Fit/Jazz Type R. Sort of.
 
This car is actually REALLY quick. My heavily tuned Fit (~220bhp) will outrun a stock RX-7 or R34 in a straight line!
 
Dat honda Fit, Bizarrely i kind of enjoyed using it. Got Good return credits out of using it. Now for them FF series races and then i can stick it in the garage Top draw for all eternity.
 
I actually like this car, but I soon sold it and bought a Civic Type R (EP).
 
Fit it safe in your garage. Im still waiting to fight its tail..
 
I decided to leave my plucky little Fit in an untuned state. We battled through rough times and come out the other side for the better, she can now live out her remaining years in the sanctuary of my garage.
 
Dat FIT!
Did not sell it but I hope it rots in my garage, bought a 86 "racing" '13 and soon after that got to activate my AE code for 25 extra hellish cars
 
First thing to do is replace the stock tranny, which is a 6 for no real reason I can discern because you rarely if ever get it fast enough to pull 6th. Plus 3 and 4 are oddly and awkwardly long.
 
Back