The Official Honda FIT RS Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tonystew42
  • 52 comments
  • 4,949 views
Do not fret little Honda. You may be ignored now because of your unassuming package, your few color options, or your front wheel drivetrain. You are merely but a sentence in an entire chapter, but you have served your purpose. When all is said and done and this chapter closes, the drivers will revel "A Fit revved that day."
 
i wanted to get rid of it but i think i spent too much $ on tuning parts so now i would be burning money if i sold it :/
 
should I admit that I sold it to buy a swift instead?
 
Same but Fit Sport owner. I love it when I'm in Germany and see all the Jazzes around.
I wish they also provided all the colors available on the US model. Wanted to paint mine Orange Revolution but closest I got so far is the orange from the Rocket car.
 
Kaz: I'm here to buy a Sk-

Salesman: Why not buy a Honda Fit RS?

Kaz: ...Why not indeed.
 
"All those who have gt6 shall also have a fit."

- Kazunori Jesusuchi.
 
For the people who play GT for the first time a nice car to start with.
I sold it, and bought Golf GTi I.

Damn Toyota MR-S/MR-2 are quicker in a straight line.. :)
 
I really like the Fit. Its pretty quick, and its fun to slide the rear end around.
 
I guess Honda is already regretting the little deal they made personally with Kazunori; everyone started to hate their damn car, and it build a reputation for being "ditched" :D
 
I sold it to buy an AE86 Levin (and also sold MiTO, I like selling things :))
 
I might be one of the few, but I loved driving the Fit. Yeah it has around 120 HP but always felt more. And that ungodly FF understeer in GT5 is gone too, so it was a lot of fun to thrash the car around :).

The MiTo on the other hand drives like a boat.
 
is it really that bad ? lol. i'll probably usr the car until i get some more cheddar then sell it and buy a 86 Racing. Now that car seems like a perfect starting car.
 
I wish they also provided all the colors available on the US model. Wanted to paint mine Orange Revolution but closest I got so far is the orange from the Rocket car.
Yeah, mine is Nighthawk Black Pearl but I had to choose Crystal Black Pearl. I ended up buying a 27,000 credit Integra Type R just to get the Nighthawk paint chip.:lol:

Is Brilliant Orange Metallic on the CR-Z '10 that far off? From memory it seems close to the Orange Revolution on the Fit.
 
I sold it without even racing it,bought my Pug 106 Rallye straight after being made to buy the damn Fit,then sold it straight away,the Pug was more than capable of winning the first 6 races before buying my DC2 which is a fun car to drive.:D
 
It hit the garage forever once I got 24000 to buy my '97 Camaro :D. Took a few races though. Hated it through all those laps I drove it.
 
Yeah, mine is Nighthawk Black Pearl but I had to choose Crystal Black Pearl. I ended up buying a 27,000 credit Integra Type R just to get the Nighthawk paint chip.:lol:

Is Brilliant Orange Metallic on the CR-Z '10 that far off? From memory it seems close to the Orange Revolution on the Fit.
Looks like it...but that would require me to purchase the CR-Z...
 
you guys are so ungrateful :rolleyes: they could've strated y'all off in a nissan leaf!!!
I'd of much rather have had that to start with but my main anguish here is how dare they tell me how to play a game I just spent 60 quid on.:yuck: :banghead:
 
I'm either not understanding the point of this thread or others aren't.
 
I quite enjoyed it. I left it as standard, including the comfort tyres, to complete the novice races. I wouldn't buy one IRL but I wouldn't refuse to drive one either.
 
Those who are not liking the Fit don't deserve one! :sly:

Those who do must be having one. :D



Great starter car - makes me feel like I really do have a career. All I have is my poor little Fit to get me up in the ranks of champions. It's making money for me, though, and has won every race it has entered so far.

All 25 of my 15th Anni Cars remain untouched.

Next car to be bought is probably an FTO or a Skyline. :) I'm a dirt-poor racer, fighting my way up. :lol: But I shall own LMPs one day, one day . . .
 
I enjoy using the Fit, it's very well balanced car and feels nice to drive. It can also be pushed quite far.

Wining everything up to and including all the races you can enter in national B without tuning is a good laugh and what racing is about.

Since GT1 I've always kept my day 1 car and I will be keeping this one. I may even start to tune it.
 
I enjoy using the Fit, it's very well balanced car and feels nice to drive. It can also be pushed quite far.

Winning everything up to and including all the races you can enter in national B without tuning is a good laugh and what racing is about.

Since GT1 I've always kept my day 1 car and I will be keeping this one. I may even start to tune it.

I never sell off my Day One car. It's great to pull it out and have a look at the history, many memories of fighting one's way up the ladder, toughing it out against better cars, etc, etc . . . it's what takes it from a driving sim to a racing game. In fact I can remember many good times from my 'careers' in the past. When you actually fight tooth and nail and claw yourself upwards - that's a good feeling. Makes it just that little bit more than merely a video game.
 
Those who are not liking the Fit don't deserve one! :sly:

Those who do must be having one. :D



Great starter car - makes me feel like I really do have a career. All I have is my poor little Fit to get me up in the ranks of champions. It's making money for me, though, and has won every race it has entered so far.

All 25 of my 15th Anni Cars remain untouched.

Next car to be bought is probably an FTO or a Skyline. :) I'm a dirt-poor racer, fighting my way up. :lol: But I shall own LMPs one day, one day . . .
I put that colour on my E92 M3.:drool:
 
Back