The Official Pass and 'll Foundation avatar set! *Update 12/20/02*

• Thread starter The Board
  • 119 comments
Nice.

Attachments

• murcielago_passll6.gif
    murcielago_passll6.gif
    5.6 KB · Views: 109
Ya know we all saw them at the bottom of the first post.

These new ones all suck, they're all Lambo Murcielago's, and I know it was Brett, so he can't even deny it.

I agree. The new ones blow? I have seen this Lambo a couple hundred times this week alone. Since NFS:HS2 came out it is suddenly the coolest car around.

No, I meant the avatars. I'm also sick of seeing the damn Murcielago. I guess it was snzerozeropie's doing, though.

Originally posted by M5Power
These new ones all suck, they're all Lambo Murcielago's, and I know it was Brett, so he can't even deny it.

You do do you?

By the way my date format is spiffy.

b*u*m*p

Originally posted by M5Power
No, I meant the avatars. I'm also sick of seeing the damn Murcielago. I guess it was snzerozeropie's doing, though.

Nice ****ing tree in your avatar though, Doug.

I think somebdy should tell the board to stop ignoring concept.

Hey thats not an official Pass and 'll avatar.

I did but then work said.

Originally posted by work

WEB TO DESKTOP REMINDER

ATTENTION:

Access to Internet is permitted only in accordance with the conditions set out in the Reuters Electronic Code http://www.ime.reuters.com/electronic_comms/default.htm

In particular you are reminded that access is granted to use only the facilities necessary for the performance of your job, and occasional, incidental use for personal communications.

ON NO ACCOUNT MUST ACCESS BE USED TO VIEW, USE, DOWNLOAD OR PROLIFERATE ANY OFFENSIVE OR OBJECTIONABLE MATERIAL, OR TO CARRY OUT ANY ACTIVITY WHICH MAY BE DETRIMENTAL TO REUTERS INTERESTS. ANY PERSON FOUND TO HAVE USED THESE FACILITIES FOR SUCH PURPOSES WITHOUT A VALID JOB RELATED JUSTIFICATION MAY BE SUBJECT TO THE COMPANY DISCIPLINARY PROCEDURES.

YOUR USE OF THESE FACILITIES MAY BE MONITORED.

Reuters WTD, London Gateway : Acceptable Use Policy
If you discover a site or URL has been restricted for which you have a business need, record the URL for which to which you need access, and request an exemption for that URL by sending e-mail to ISHELP.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note : Use of this proxy and its attached internet connection indicates your consent to usage monitoring and logging.

The site has been blocked due to the classification of Sex

Back