The OFFICIAL TXR OP | TXR Welcomes TXR_FourTwelve and TXR_Willow

United States
Atlanta, Ga
TXR_SWERVE
Banner_zps43b112db.jpg

Welcome to TXR

logo_zpsbb1f38cc.jpg

What Is TXR???

TXR, formally known as Team X-Rated, is a group of individuals whose common goal is to become as close to perfection there is in the art of drifting. Our experience in the sport varies, but each one of us were brought together because we all love drifting, and are all willing to work to improve our talents. Originally assembled November 2012, TXR has been through alot, but the ones who remain showed the loyalty to becoming better as a team and as individuals

Team Rules

1. Be courteous to other drifters at all times - We are a relaxed group of individuals and respect others who join our public lobbies. We are all here to have fun, but we do not allow any horseplay on the track or any verbal or written disrespect. Failure to comply will get you kicked from the lobby. If any member of TXR is accused of such behavior, please feel free to send a PSN mesage to TXR_SWERVE, or to TXR_LEE, and we will make sure that it gets handled.
2. Maintain an active online GT5 account - We understand that everday life can pose a challenge, but we urge members to particiapte as much as possible. Members of TXR must attend at least TWO sessions per week, but daily interaction is preferred. If theses conditions are not met, you will recieve a PSN message asking for an explanation, and after 13 days of non-activity, you will be removed from the team.
3. No AWD and CH Tires ONLY!!!!!
4. Be willing to learn and most of all, HAVE FUN!!!!:D

Team Information and Recruiting

Team Colors
Car Body - Reflex Purple
Car Rims - Reflex Spice

Recruiting
TXR is always looking for new members. We host public lobbies daily, so feel free to drop by and get sideways. But please, do not ask us to join. We are a small group, but more importantly, we all get along. Just continue to join our public lobbies and if the talent and personalities match what we are trying to achieve, then we will approach you in regards to joining the team.

TXR - The Team

3dahardway_zps758b60cb.jpg

LEEcopy_zps6b3fc07c.jpg

aka Tha General, aka Bruce Leeroy

LeeDriftcopy_zps61d0bd89.jpg

SWERVEcopy_zpsbea7774e.jpg

aka El Capitan, aka Swervington DaVinci

SwerveDriftcopy_zps8b04cda5.jpg

SMOKEcopy_zps930785e0.jpg

aka Smokey The Bandit

SmokeDriftcopy_zpsc50a5b3a.jpg

BLAZEcopy_zps308c7fc4.jpg

aka Speedy Gonzalez

BlazeDrift2_zpsf681c142.jpg

TECHKUcopy_zpsb1bb5078.jpg

aka Tecknotronic

Techku2_zps0ed79f2b.jpg

Chaos_zps6955c6ff.jpg

ChaosDriftcopy_zpsc71c47b0.jpg

TXR - At Work

SwerveTechDrift2copy_zpsfe2b33b4.jpg

Swerve (300Z) & Tech (NSX Type-R)

SwerveBlaze_zpsda1fd8a8.jpg

Lee (Z34) & Blaze (Z34)

LeeSwerve_zps7f4ade3d.jpg

Lee (300Z) & Swerve (300Z)

More pictures coming soon!!

Thank You for taking the time to check our team out. We have already met some great teams out there and other individuals who have helped our team become what it is today. We look forward to meeting new people and continuing to build our team as time goes by. Also looking forward to participating in D1 and competitions for fun. We host a public lobby daily, so feel free to stop by and get TXR SIDEWAYZERRED!!!!!

DramaDrift_zpsfb174ea4.jpg

Last edited:
Good looking OP to start.

Just wondering though, how come there is already a TXR Team on GTPlanet found here?.

Also you might want to change your OP's name to 'Official' not 'Officicial'.

Other than this, I wish you good luck.

Good looking OP to start.

Just wondering though, how come there is already a TXR Team on GTPlanet found here?.

Also you might want to change your OP's name to 'Official' not 'Officicial'.

Other than this, I wish you good luck.

Thanks for the correcting me on that Skid. I goofed up in the title. :dunce: All is well now.

TXR is compiled of the same members from the old team, plus a few extras who stayed around when we were left out in the cold by the former captain. This OP was designed to display our seperation from the old TXR to what we are today. I wanted to leave behind all the negativity that was caused by our former captain, for it did not represent what we are trying to contribute to the drifting community. I asked for the old thread to be removed, but unfortunately it's still around.

Thanks for stopping by and we look forward to drifting with you.

I can't believe my eyes... Somebody actually made an effort on there OP :embarrassed:
Good luck!

Thanks Knight Spirit! I'm new to the whole forum thing, but I wanted to at least get the team started in the right direction.

I have been in lobbies before with LEE and SWERVE. Nice OP so far and good luck on the team!

Hello everyone! Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has shown us love over the past couple of weeks. Today is TXR_Lee's borthday and to celebrate, we wil be hosting a Birthday Drift Bash for everyone. Feel free to stop by and say hello.

I would also like to welcome TXR_FourTwelve and TXR_Willow to the team. These guys are hard workers and I know they will bring an immediate impact to the team. OP update coming soon!!!

Hello everyone! Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has shown us love over the past couple of weeks. Today is TXR_Lee's borthday and to celebrate, we wil be hosting a Birthday Drift Bash for everyone. Feel free to stop by and say hello.

I would also like to welcome TXR_FourTwelve and TXR_Willow to the team. These guys are hard workers and I know they will bring an immediate impact to the team. OP update coming soon!!!
412 and willow are my buddys good luck and have a joyful stay on gtp!!👍

Thanks Swervington, im stoked to be with yall and am excitied to be doing big things here in the near future, and also thanks Overtake for the support man i always got your back man. 👍

I would also like to say anyone who is free and has time today i am holding a track day event all day under my 412 Tuning it will consist of no hacked cars, low hp, ch tires on smaller tracks to just show off peoples various versions of their cars with street tunes maybe a little for fun comp thrown in the mix throughout the day, just meet new people and remind everyone what driftings about and why we are here in the first place so feel free to stop by the room today if you have a minute and hangout it should be fun room should be up by at least 10am est and no latter than 11amest still have to get a few things ready, but ill see you there!:sly::dopey::drool:

Back