The old-er car thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter benzoboy
  • 77 comments
  • 3,189 views
ah the things ricers do to get around actually making any real modifications "tubbing? wossat?"
 
Fotoshop.

Not it's not.

BlazinXtreme
Holy crap thats way to much camber. Looks like a laid out truck.


It's a drift car. Even though you don't need that much camber to drift.

ah the things ricers do to get around actually making any real modifications "tubbing? wossat?"

:rolleyes:
 
It's a drift car. Even though you don't need that much camber to drift.

Hmmm alright then, I guess you learn something everyday.
 
stumpydino
ah the things ricers do to get around actually making any real modifications "tubbing? wossat?"

Ah the things people say just to fit in (jump on the bandwagon). It's crazy.

Is calling cars "rice" or calling people "ricers" - actually make you look/sound cool? :indiff:

Dorifto
How the hell could you hate Works?

I agree with ND4SPD - nice looking car but not my kind of rims.
 
rollazn
Is calling cars "rice" or calling people "ricers" - actually make you look/sound cool? :indiff:

no, its quicker than saying "import car fanatics" ;) :lol: or "japanese car enthusiasts"
 
skyline-gtr-r33-1995-1.jpg

R33 - fershizzle! :drool:

F40LM.jpg

F40LM! :D
 
:drool: Nice... would have been amazing to watch and hear. :grumpy:
 
stumpydino
no, its quicker than saying "import car fanatics" ;) :lol: or "Japanese car enthusiasts"

I got a question - and please don't respond with a smart ass remark. What is so "rice" about the RX7? If you dislike the body kit (which, I think is nice) or the rims (not my taste) does that make it rice?

The term "rice" annoys the hell out of me especially since it's used so much to describe anything automobile that is Japanese. White rice, on the other hand, is quite tasty. :)
 
My trucks evil step brother
2002_anders_lindeberg_mm_spider.jpg


And evil step sister
ZZG067-1000.jpg
 
Oh, come on Harold. You're leaving brown rice out! :dopey: It's quite yummy and good for you too. But, If I had my d'ruthers I'd take a bowl of Short-Grain Sushi Rice.

I'm partial to big, chunky American cars with motors as big as a Suzuki Alto because I've always liked the huge, curvacious 4 wheeled buggies from Detroit city, but it doesn't mean I hate Japanese cars, I happen to co-own one. (well, my dad and I share it) There are several cars made in the land of the rising sun that deserve alot of respect, and can cause me to make a puddle of drool on the floor deep enough to get my toes wet.

Did I use enough hyperboles?
 
rollazn
I got a question - and please don't respond with a smart ass remark. What is so "rice" about the RX7? If you dislike the body kit (which, I think is nice) or the rims (not my taste) does that make it rice?

i never said i didnt like it, it looks pretty neat, i like my cars slammed and clean and that fits the bill, some of the people surrounding the import fad leave a lot to be desired....
 
stumpydino
ah the things ricers do to get around actually making any real modifications "tubbing? wossat?"

Yes this is definetly I wanna fit in jumping on the bandwagon.Loads of that goes on on this site sadly.

In the UK we dont even say the word rice or even most people knowing of the meaning.
 
BlazinXtreme
People usually seem to ignore you in these sorts of threads ("Oh, there's that Michigoon with his trucks again :indiff:"), but I think you usually have some pretty good pictures, keep it up.
 
Does anyone here even know what/where that RX is from?
 
i got some bigger pics, but where i got them from was only an index thingy and i couldnt get the site up :confused: but a bit of searching says it is a gp sports g four kit
front
back
 
Young_Warrior
Yes this is definetly I wanna fit in jumping on the bandwagon.Loads of that goes on on this site sadly.

In the UK we dont even say the word rice or even most people knowing of the meaning.
We just say Chav-mobile :crazy:
 


Rover 200 Tomcat Coupe :drool: I love this car car for some reason I can't tell
 
iv never heard of a tomcat :odd: i got a 214 and i cant really say its very desirable
 
stumpydino
i got some bigger pics, but where i got them from was only an index thingy and i couldnt get the site up :confused: but a bit of searching says it is a gp sports g four kit
front
back

www.gpsports.co.jp is a highly regarded Japanese aero/performance company. That car is a JDM baller.
 
iceburns288
R33 - fershizzle! :drool:


F40LM! :D

Oooh awesome taste you have there 👍.
 
Might as well throw mine in here since its an old ass '95 model. :)
interior.jpg

motor34.jpg

motorweb.jpg

rear34.jpg

rear.jpg
 
stumpydino
iv never heard of a tomcat :odd: i got a 214 and i cant really say its very desirable

Well I'm pretty sure it's called a Tomcat, 'Cause that's what everyone around here says, my family used to own a Rover 214i hatchback in green, I was quite young then (About 4) I can't remember much about it but I do remember that we were all happy with it
 
Beautiful car BlackZ28 👍!
 
BlazinXtreme
Beautiful car BlackZ28 👍!
Thanks, the Blazer looks good.. keep the mods coming! :) 👍
 
Whats the Z28 run??? Looks nice man. I have a close friend with a '00 SS. Its only got a couple mods, but its fairly quick. Sounds great too. I'm not a huge f-bod fan, but they can be very sweet.

Hilg
 
Cant consider talking about the 80's / 90's with out having some proper cossys in here

DSCF0085copy.jpg


DSCF0093copy.jpg


DSCF0043copy.jpg


DSCF0024copy.jpg


DSCF0022copy.jpg


DSCF0017copy.jpg


DSCF0006copy.jpg


and a wee S2 rs turbo as well

DSCF0012copy.jpg
 
Back