UNFINISHED EDITS - leeislee

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 385 comments
A fantastically speedy pic! :D:tup: It really looks like it's going to time travel or something, great job on the light effects! :drool:

Wow leeislee, you sure as hell know how to make a shot!

Superb edit Lee! :bowdown: Nice work making the stands look futuristic - it fits the aesthetics of the car perfectly. 👍

Astounding!!!! Wow!!! Great job Lee!!! :bowdown: :drool: :cheers:

Very nice, very very nice!!!!:drool:

Very good job Lee! Congratulation!

I'm sure that ain't 2015 hehe. Really futuristic and realistic. Always love to see your work mate :cheers:

It's always a pleasure to see your amazing pictures leeislee :)

A fantastically speedy pic! :D:tup: It really looks like it's going to time travel or something, great job on the light effects! :drool:
Thanks for the kind words fellas. I appreciate it :)

Always a pleasure to come here. "Warp" and "Here I am" are really great. Very typicall of your style Lee 👍 :cheers:

The Old Girl's Still Got It

I usually avoid the standard cars, infact some of them even looked bad on the old PS2 but in Full HD some of them hurt your eyes. This old 'Vette is one of them.

I always enjoyed driving the old 2 speed girl around and thought i'd give her something she deserves, a few cleaned up pixels.

A nice brown paint job, nice wire wheels and a serious cruise...i didn't do a full pixel clean up, just the bit's that were really bad.

As you can see, the old girl still looks good even in her 60's.

👍

Another simple but brilliant looking edit. I tried to clean up this Vette back in GT5 but never finished it, you managed it very well. 👍

Enzo Slow Down

Here's one of those edits i never finished. This has been sitting around for a while but thought ONE of you may like to see it (or not)

I do know that this corner, i never managed to slow down in time and much crashing commenced.

👍

Superb edit work on these last two shots Lee ! Really like the smooth rendering of the Old Girl and the perfect sense of speed of the whole photo :) Superb composition and great work on the scenery and the lens flare in the Enzo one 👍

Great job lee :)
I have just a question : How did you do the sunbeam effect ?

As for the sun flare i created by using a few well aimed blurry line in Photoshop. It looks good because it's not too over done.

Superb edit work on these last two shots Lee ! Really like the smooth rendering of the Old Girl and the perfect sense of speed of the whole photo :) Superb composition and great work on the scenery and the lens flare in the Enzo one 👍
Cheers man :)

Very nice Leeislee, even better is your willingness to share your knowledge with others. :) The Enzo is my favorite in this game, very nice edit.

Latest Posts

Back