The Oldest Racer in Town?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ruffymark
  • 9 comments
  • 675 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
19
Messages
lewisrhowbotham
Im 44,am i The Oldest Racer in Town?
 
This is a pointless thread and in the wrong forum.
 
Not a pointless thread. I'm 64, so you lose, Ruffymark!
 
38 here...still a kid tbh! :)
 
This is a pointless thread and in the wrong forum.

It may be in the wrong forum but it's far from pointless. You're just upset because you can't mention the X2010.
 
Theres some guy that is 72 that posts on here :P
 
This is a pointless thread and in the wrong forum.

You are suffering the "woohoo I'm in a forum" syndrom. Now you are on the "mod wannabe" stage, mixed with "yes", "no", "i don't know" symptoms.

I've seen your post from time to time, and you are the pointless.
 
I agree this thread is not pointless!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back