The One Hour Mazda Roadster Enduro - April 6th - 9:30PM GMT / 4:30PM EST ~~~ Full again! ~~~Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter MC-Chase
  • 199 comments
  • 11,332 views
@MC-Chase We should keep a list of everyone who joins so that we don't go over 16 people.

Also so you can tag people in a post to remind them of practice sessions or the race date.
 
With roughly 135hp comfort hards are entirely manageable, softer compounds would result in a "whoever can slipstream who" event which is not what I am after.

I do find this is much less of an issue since they introduced the "real" slipstream. It's actually a bit difficult to slipstream past someone using that setting.....which is a good thing. 👍

Im in, Im all about living the Miata life

Living Miata Loca? :p
 
I'm in in in !

However, I would have preferred a track that exists in real life...

As Hobbsy mentioned, if this enduro race goes well you can expect something a bit regular with these cars - and yes you can expect Suzuka, Spa, etc to show up on the track list ;).
 
@MatheusBond , just remembered clocks go forward 1 hour on March 30th here which means it WILL be 4:30PM EST :lol:. Confusing stuff this isn't it?
Ughh, that means I go an hour back. So 5:30PM BRT, flipping time zones! Daylight savings don't even work!
 
hello everybody.
It would be nice to be in the grid for this event.
the vcrc guys here can confirm that I'm a "clean" driver 👍
 
hello everybody.
It would be nice to be in the grid for this event.
the vcrc guys here can confirm that I'm a "clean" driver 👍

Last time we were at Grand Valley was in the Renault 8's if you remember that king! Great to see you can make this one 👍.
 
Last time we were at Grand Valley was in the Renault 8's if you remember that king! Great to see you can make this one 👍.
I remember very well 👍
you've got dc'd after some great laps :cheers: such a shame :(
 
What kind of lap times are you guys running? I would greatly appreciate if some of the faster guys would post a lap or two so I know what to aim for. I have never raced on comfort hard tires before. I can adapt no problem. Would just be nice to have something to shoot for.
 
I'd like to, not sure about the time but I think I can make it work... Obviously I would choose the '89 of the bunch.

Haven't done much testing on the '89 but I know it's not as much of a handicap as it might seem, the 50kg weight loss really helps it.

And don't worry, I can put you down as a maybe for now if you'd prefer that 👍.
 
And then start practicing some more after that!
I have only ever raced him once back in GT5. Gt500 cars at Suzuka.. I was keeping up with him but it took everything I had. One race months ago and I still remember haha. Says a lot about his driving. Anyone want to practice for a bit tonight? Want to see how I compare
 
Last edited:
I have only ever raced him once back in GT5. Gt500 cars at Suzuka.. I was keeping up with him but it took everything I had. One race months ago and I still remember haha. Says a lot about his driving. Anyone want to practice for a bit tonight? Want to see how I compare

I know my level, and it's not that of Longbow, Kinglingeling, etc :lol:. I might be able to shoot on briefly tonight, but not for long - perhaps an hour for around 7PM US.

I'll be holing an 'official' practice this Sunday at the same time as the race on the 6th - come and go as you please.
 
I have only ever raced him once back in GT5. Gt500 cars at Suzuka.. I was keeping up with him but it took everything I had. One race months ago and I still remember haha. Says a lot about his driving. Anyone want to practice for a bit tonight? Want to see how I compare

I raced with him a couple weeks ago in VCRC at Laguna Seca, he was over 2 seconds faster than the next fastest guy on the grid (KingLlingeling) and nearly 5 seconds faster than me. I cried myself to sleep that night. :(
 
Oh I see how it is. :lol: (The Trans Am race was an anomaly!) I think the my style will probably be hindered a little by use of kerbs...I don't consider them part of the track. But I might be able to adjust. I won't practice much, I promise.

The '89 might not be much of a handicap but I will choose the one that is, generally.

I'm mostly sure I will be able to participate. So a "highly likely" maybe.
 
Oh I see how it is. :lol: (The Trans Am race was an anomaly!) I think the my style will probably be hindered a little by use of kerbs...I don't consider them part of the track. But I might be able to adjust. I won't practice much, I promise.

The '89 might not be much of a handicap but I will choose the one that is, generally.

I'm mostly sure I will be able to participate. So a "highly likely" maybe.
You don't use kerbs? :eek: How do you stay ahead? Takes a lot of practice to not need them.
 
Back