The Paint Trading Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Live_Fr0m_NY
  • 4,699 comments
  • 335,272 views
5x paints sent. As stated 2x of the Verde and 3x of the other

Just dont forget me if you see I need something (though I am getting to the point there isnt much else to need.)

My standard rate is usually 1 of any ticket for 5 paints. I wouldnt care if that 1 ticket was one I had or not... Just and FYI.

Enjoy

Definitely! Thanks, Next ticket I get, will be in your gifts.
 
HAVE:
Gold Chrome
Silver Chrome
Chameleon Blue
Crystal Topaz Pearlescent
Maziora Mazeran
Matte Light Green
Matte Black
Matte Blue
WANT
Matte Pink
i Concept Purple (x2)
DLC painted car?
PM me or send PSN FR! 👍👍👍👍
 
Looking for:
Olympic Gold
Sienna Gold
Riverside Gold Metallic
Gran Turismo Champagne Gold (some say that is the best gold paint!)
Tawny Gold Metallic
Gold Metallic
Singapore gold
Riverside gold metallic
Crystal Gold
Gold Leaf Metallic
 
Looking for Medium Purple Mica. Let me know, thanks.
 
Manufacture? It's a paint chip. Medium Purple Mica. If youre asking what car you can find it on, Im not sure.

No , each paint chip is from a manufacture (car brand)
 
No , each paint chip is from a manufacture (car brand)

Arent there like...a zillion paint chips? I dont think the paint chip im requesting for can be purchased on a car in the dealer.
 
Arent there like...a zillion paint chips? I dont think the paint chip im requesting for can be purchased on a car in the dealer.

Okay ..... What's the name please
 
I posted it. Medium purple mica

I have it and can send 5x of it. Same as before, 1 ticket for the 5 paints 👍

I can send after reset

And if you agree you need to send a FR to LemonDiscus again.
 
Last edited:
Go to Pimped cars for some awesome pimped cars that will come in handy for the photo shoot competition
 
I'm looking for the paint chip: "Blu" I have all rare paints for trade 👍
 
does anybody want light silver matte
 
Watcha! I'm looking for good 'ole Gallo Fly, the green used on Lancia Stratosi
 
I'm looking for the paint chip: "Blu" I have all rare paints for trade 👍

Hey Sikbeta, I have "Blu", trade for Gallo Fly?
 
I am looking for Amaranth, a dark purple. PM me if you want to trade.
 
I'm in need of the Rouge Lucifer from the Citroen C4.
 
Edit : Add me 2nd account , I have full set of stratos 0/0/0 soo I think I got Blu

So, if you have the Stratosi in all colours then you should have the Gallo, send a FR to Rockspeny and I'll send over the Blu later this evenin'.
Cheers!
 
I am seeking Nightfire Red, it's a MG colour chip. I can send chrome chips back if you like.
 
im looking for Champion Blue
 
:bowdown:

Edit : Add me 2nd account , I have full set of stratos 0/0/0 soo I think I got Blu

Not that this is the car trading thread…what would you do for a Klondike Bar, I mean what would you want for a Stratos. Or two.
Or 3…
 
Hello young
If at any one has a silver color
I want two colors of Silver
Thanks
 
Back