The Paint Trading Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Live_Fr0m_NY
  • 4,699 comments
  • 335,249 views
With FF seasonal money ... buy LFA ?

Matt Black is what you get from the LFA, NOT Matte Black - two different colors with the Matt being darker.

Anyone got Willow Green?

I do have a Willow Green chip - send me an FR and I will send it your way.

s0ul_chicken

EDIT: Free offer only lasts until reset - I will be loading up in 30 to do my trades, please send an FR if you want the paint chip quick!
 
Last edited:
I'll catch him if he falls,I'm sure I have every paint on my main (or all the unique ones at least) Add Robaza2.
 
I'll trade a gold chrome chip for a matte black chip ^^
 
I'll catch him if he falls,I'm sure I have every paint on my main (or all the unique ones at least) Add Robaza2.

Thank you sir! I appreciate that as I did not get an FR from him.
 
Neither did I,I will be around tomorrow though so I'll fr him.
 
im looking for matt paints!! but not black..... i have 2707 paint tins also chrome and dlc paints to trade...:)
 
im looking for matt paints!! but not black..... i have 2707 paint tins also chrome and dlc paints to trade...:)

You need every matte besides black? Also you cannot trade the DLC paints as they are, you can however paint a car with the DLC paints and then send it.
 
You need every matte besides black? Also you cannot trade the DLC paints as they are, you can however paint a car with the DLC paints and then send it.

not everyone!!! just what i can get besides black :)
 
Send a FR to one_chipotle and I can send 5 soon and 5 at reset.

Pick 10 please and list them.

fr sent from driftit666

Matte Orange
Matte White
Matte Yellow
Matte Dark Blue
Matte Dark Green
Matte Dark Red
Matte Dark Silver
Matte Light Blue
Matte Light Green
matte purple

thanks dude
 
fr sent from driftit666

Matte Orange
Matte White
Matte Yellow
Matte Dark Blue
Matte Dark Green
Matte Dark Red
Matte Dark Silver
Matte Light Blue
Matte Light Green
matte purple

thanks dude

Matte Orange
Matte White
Matte Yellow
Matte Dark Blue
Matte Dark Green

Sent. The remaining 5 will be at reset in about 6hrs 20mins.
 
Matte Orange
Matte White
Matte Yellow
Matte Dark Blue
Matte Dark Green

Sent. The remaining 5 will be at reset in about 6hrs 20mins.

Or if he sends a fr to me I can do it in about 10.:) my psn is Robabza2.

Edit: @ Drift,pm me with what you need when you get back on and I'll send them across before reset.👍
 
Last edited:
Or if he sends a fr to me I can do it in about 10.:) my psn is Robabza2.

Edit: @ Drift,pm me with what you need when you get back on and I'll send them across before reset.👍

Im feeling the love in here:)
 
Need 5 x AMG Monza Grau .

Can trade 5 paints/ 1 car.
 
You've helped me alot Chip I want to at least do something,you're welcome drift.:)

Edit: Mattes light green,light blue,light red,orange and yellow have been sent to driftit666.:) 👍
 
Last edited:
Glad to help mate.:)
 
I'm looking for Le Mans Green Paintchip.

Can offer mattes
 
LanceVance
I'm looking for Le Mans Green Paintchip.

Can offer mattes

Got it, but only 1 chip :(
 
LanceVance
If you can send , I can give you paints back :)

Sure! Add my main acc Jonas_rulez and ill check if I have the toyota your looking for.

Greets!

EDIT: PSN is a being a b****, I logged out and cant log back in 🤬!
 
Sure! Add my main acc Jonas_rulez and ill check if I have the toyota your looking for.

Greets!

Could you dupe the paints ?

If yes , do it slowly ;)
 
LanceVance
Could you dupe the paints ?

If yes , do it slowly ;)

Yea, but those stupid psn servers wont let me log in :( sorry mate. It's gone be for tomorrow the paints

Greets!
 
Yea, but those stupid psn servers wont let me log in :( sorry mate. It's gone be for tomorrow the paints

Greets!

I think you gotta wait 3-4 Hrs
 
LanceVance
I think you gotta wait 3-4 Hrs

I dont like waiting :( I think i'm gone turn off the PS3 for today.... Tomorrow maybe gtacademy.
Lets hope :D

Greets!

Do you still need AMG mattes?
 
LanceVance
Need 5 x AMG Monza Grau .

Can trade 5 paints/ 1 car.

I have two.

Will trade for 2 x Bianco Canopus / 2 x Matte White.
 
Back