The Paint Trading Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Live_Fr0m_NY
  • 4,699 comments
  • 334,722 views
the Lamborghini Murcielago SV in Chrome Purple :)
Add Jonas_rulez and I'll send first 5 after reset, when you have send me the car I'll send another 5. Deal?

Greets!
 
deal!!! i will be on soon so will add you and do the car for you. will you do the reset straight away?
 
GTPDAMO
deal!!! i will be on soon so will add you and do the car for you. will you do the reset straight away?

Yep
 
awesome. thankyou very much
 
SubaruTechnica
looking for some gold chrome...

I have some I'm willing to trade. I'm available to trade August 4. What would you give for it?

Greets!
 
I have some I'm willing to trade. I'm available to trade August 4. What would you give for it?

Greets!

I don't know.. what do you want? I don't have anything special as I had to start my game over. Shoot me some options and I'll see if I have it.
 
Jonasrulez
the Lamborghini Murcielago SV in Chrome Purple :)
Add Jonas_rulez and I'll send first 5 after reset, when you have send me the car I'll send another 5. Deal?

Greets!

Car sent buddy :)
 
GTPDAMO
Car sent buddy :)

Thank you! Will send rest of the paints after my beautysleep :)

SubaruTechnica
I don't know.. what do you want? I don't have anything special as I had to start my game over. Shoot me some options and I'll see if I have it.

Have you got any tickets? I'm willing to trade up to 10 Gold Chromes for 1 ticket.

Greets!
 
Thank you! Will send rest of the paints after my beautysleep :)



Have you got any tickets? I'm willing to trade up to 10 Gold Chromes for 1 ticket.

Greets!

do you mean gift car coupons..? if so, yes I do

edit.. I do not have any tickets..
 
I need Lime Green Paints(Lime Green;Matte Lime Green;Sublime;etc)
I can give mainly cars but I have some paints too.
 
I need Lime Green Paints(Lime Green;Matte Lime Green;Sublime;etc)
I can give mainly cars but I have some paints too.

I'm still sending you the nr 19 helmet (once I know which one)..
But if you need paint, I'm in search for the old (on release) GT Academy cars.
The 370Z Tuned Car and the GT-R...

Preferred with 0 switches, miles is no problem.

Drop me a PM mate!

Cheers :cheers:
 
Looking for these,I thought I had them all but apparently not.. I can trade any other paint in the game.

Alfa Romeo

Blu Metallizzato

Dodge

Light Gold Met.

Lamborghini

Grigio Estoque

Suzuki

GSX-R/4 White
Naples Yellow

Toyota

Lightning Red
 
Rob192005
Looking for these,I thought I had them all but apparently not.. I can trade any other paint in the game.

Alfa Romeo

Blu Metallizzato

Dodge

Light Gold Met.

Lamborghini

Grigio Estoque

Suzuki

GSX-R/4 White
Naples Yellow

Toyota

Lightning Red

I'll get you some tomorrow mate. Free of charge of course!
 
Thanks buddy.:)
 
Rob192005
Thanks buddy.:)

It's the least I can do since you keep grinding my bobs!
 
I have all paints available for trade, looking for these 2 cars...

Lexus GS 300 '00
Lexus GS 300 Vertex Edition (J) '00

Colors are not important...0 modifications are!!

Please drop me a PM if you want to trade.

Thanks!
 
I have all paints available for trade, looking for these 2 cars...

Lexus GS 300 '00
Lexus GS 300 Vertex Edition (J) '00

Colors are not important...0 modifications are!!

Please drop me a PM if you want to trade.

Thanks!


I'll have a look for you mate sure i have them not sure if they have mods though.
 
Can anyone one give me chrome paint? Please
 
Hi, looking for chrome paints, willing to trade for a level 5 ticket. :) Looking for silver and gold.
 
Hi, looking for chrome paints, willing to trade for a level 5 ticket. :) Looking for silver and gold.

I can do that, next reset.
Chrome Silver or Gold, total of 10.
PSN tur1smo2023
 
I can do that, next reset.
Chrome Silver or Gold, total of 10.
PSN tur1smo2023

Alright, friend request sent, 5 chrome silvers and 5 chrome golds please.
Will send ticket as soon as you accept friend request.
PSN waqas_t1
 
Can anyone one give me chrome paint? Please

Hi mate, if you sent a FR to zakyta_Replica I can send you over some chrome's when I get on next:)
 
I'm looking for 3 electric orange and 3 atomic burnt orange metallic, if you have these colors please send me a message and add me MURDERFACE0082 and let me know what you want in exchange thanks
 
I'm looking for a couple of premium (tuned) cars, can offer lots of paints...all paints available too :D

Please PM me as I might forget to look in here :dunce:
 
Last edited:
Came across a brilliant paint...Maya Yellow Pearl, it comes on the Volvo S60 T5 Sport. I'm after 5 of these, can offer all mattes, chromes and colour shift paints. Also have many different rare and hot pearls and metallics and so on.
 
Will have a look mate,I have a paints trade today but tomorrow I'll fire what I have your way.:)
 
Cheers man, thanks.
 
Back