The Paint Trading Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Live_Fr0m_NY
  • 4,699 comments
  • 334,736 views
Finally,someone reply to me :O
Thanks :D:tup:

I have got one dandelion yellow,I have also got mauritius blue pearl don't know if you want it? You can get the paint for nothing . I will not be on gt5 for a few days .
 
I have got one dandelion yellow,I have also got mauritius blue pearl don't know if you want it? You can get the paint for nothing . I will not be on gt5 for a few days .

Mauritius Blue Pearl ? :/
Ya,just send it

Thank you for the free paints

If you need anything let me know 👍 :)
 
Hi im looking for orrange chromes,let me know what you would like for trade :)
 
Anyone have an extra Hibiscus Red Pearl? Let me know, thanks
 
GTPDAMO
Hi im looking for orrange chromes,let me know what you would like for trade :)

Hi sir, I have 10 Orange Chromes I'm willing to trade for a level ticket. Have you got any?

Greets!
 
i have a couple of matte blacks and a matte purple i believe. i have alot of chromes from the dlc plus a gold chrome for trade, i would like something good and rare as well in return
 
Anyone have Ebony?

I have Ebony (a Jaguar color) and some ebony variants. Can you tell me the colors of your TVRs from the online dealership please?
 
Can anyone send me some chrome paints? Preferably gold, I do not have anything to trade as I am a new member

Thanks
 
Anybody have silver chrome? its to beef up my rims!
 
ZedMan1996
Anybody have silver chrome? its to beef up my rims!

Sure mate :)
Got a NASCAR ticket or a Modern Muscle car ticket?

Greets!
 
looking for some to dupe paints with.
wanted:
matte light green, matte light orange, matte yellow, other matte paints too

owned (ready to dupe): matte purple, matte light blue, matte green, matte light silver, matte silver matte grey, matte black, matt black, matte blue matte brown, matte dark blue, matte dark grey, matte dark green matte dark red

I also got chromes and 2,700 other paints (ask)
 
Looking for :
2 Silver
2 Gold
Matte Pink

Make your offer
Thanks :)
 
Last edited:
Hi everyone:)
Looking for some paints:

Berry Pearl Effect
Cool Vanilla

Heaps to trade, so let me know what you'd like:tup:
 
Hi everyone:)
Looking for some paints:

Berry Pearl Effect
Cool Vanilla

Heaps to trade, so let me know what you'd like:tup:

Iam checking now...Stay tuned...

EDIT...I have both. Send a fr to COHALAS_3


I need nothing for return.
 
Last edited:
Hi everyone:)
Looking for some paints:

Berry Pearl Effect
Cool Vanilla

Heaps to trade, so let me know what you'd like:tup:

Iam checking now...Stay tuned...

EDIT...I have both. Send a fr to COHALAS_3


I need nothing for return.

Just sent both paints since am on a send anyway.:D (Both are now here. zakyta_4 :))
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
99999Evolution
Looking for :
2 Silver
2 Gold
Matte Pink

Make your offer
Thanks :)

I have some silver, but only one gold & I have matte pink. What will you be willing to trade?
 
Looking for :
2 Silver
2 Gold
Matte Pink

Make your offer
Thanks :)

Will send these when I make my other sends.👍

Edit: Sent as promised.:)
 
Last edited:
I need Matte Purple,
Ill trade
380 Super Leggerra
S2000 LM Race Car Red
 
I need Matte Purple,
Ill trade
380 Super Leggerra
S2000 LM Race Car Red
 
Quackjack29
I need Matte Purple,
Ill trade
380 Super Leggerra
S2000 LM Race Car Red

I have one for you, I'll send you a Friend request.
 
Just sent both paints since am on a send anyway.:D (Both are now here. zakyta_4 :))
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Thanks mate, that's fantastic:bowdown::bowdown:

Iam checking now...Stay tuned...

EDIT...I have both. Send a fr to COHALAS_3


I need nothing for return.

Thanks for the offer buddy, greatly appreciated:)

If your in need of anything sir, please don't hesitate to ask:tup:
 
Itshaam
Can anyone send me some chrome paints? Preferably gold, I do not have anything to trade as I am a new member

Thanks

I might have a gold chrome. & I have some other chrome paints. I'll check tomorrow & see what I have. Can you tell me a couple paints that you want? I'll send you a FR tomorrow, just except it & I can send you some paint.
 
TrdScionxB2 : what paints you want ??

Rob192005 : thanks a lot
If you need anything let me know
 
99999Evolution
TrdScionxB2 : what paints you want ??

Well, I don't really use the special paints so they usually just sit there, so I wouldn't need anything in return. Do you still need some paint?
 
Thanks a lot :D
I don't think i really need a paint right now,but if you want to send something,up to you
 
99999Evolution
Thanks a lot :D
I don't think i really need a paint right now,but if you want to send something,up to you

Ok, when I go online, I'll look around & see what I would want to give.
 
WANTED Mattes: brown, dark blue, light green, pink purple, silver, yellow

I have every other matte and chrome to trade. Send me one of each color and I can send you just about any car that can be traded. (I think I'm only missing two; a 240RS Rally '85 and a VW Lupo Cup Car '00.) Thanks!

(UPDATE: I've got them, thank you!)
 
Last edited:
Back