The Paint Trading Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Live_Fr0m_NY
  • 4,699 comments
  • 333,731 views
I got 5 paints just now. If you can send 5 after reset, that would be great. If you can send me about 3 sets, that should cover me for a little bit. Thanks.
No problem. 5 random just sent. Will send more for a few days and throw in some color shifts :cheers:
 
does anyone happen to have a color that would look good on an '09 corvette ZR-1?
getting tired of the stock orange
 
does anyone happen to have a color that would look good on an '09 corvette ZR-1?
getting tired of the stock orange

Have you ever heard the song "Paint it Black" by the Rolling Stones?
 
Looking for 3 shift colors for 1 gold chrome
 
Looking for 3 shift colors for 1 gold chrome

Go to the New Car Dealership, then select either TVR or Toyota.

The FT86 G Sports Concept contains the Maziora colour shifts.

And the TVR Tuscan Speed 6 and Tamora contain the rest bar 2.

The last 2 can only be bought from the UCD on Alfa Romeo cars (Aurora Nuvola Iridiscente and Azzurro Nuvola Iridiscente).

But majority of colour shifts are in NCD. Why trade gold chromes for them?
 
iainoflo85
Go to the New Car Dealership, then select either TVR or Toyota.

The FT86 G Sports Concept contains the Maziora colour shifts.

And the TVR Tuscan Speed 6 and Tamora contain the rest bar 2.

The last 2 can only be bought from the UCD on Alfa Romeo cars (Aurora Nuvola Iridiscente and Azzurro Nuvola Iridiscente).

But majority of colour shifts are in NCD. Why trade gold chromes for them?

Thanks man I didn't know .....
 
Looking for as many GSX-R/4 Blue Metallic and Pasadena red paints as i can get my hands on. Let me know what you would want for them. List of what I have is in my signature.
 
Anyone has gold or silver chromed for trade?
 
I have Gold and Silver Chrome, looking to trade for Matte Paints.
 
I have Gold and Silver Chrome, looking to trade for Matte Paints.

Check the last post before yours, it's on the previous page. He's looking for chromes. He might have mattes.
 
:bowdown:

U da man!

Yes I am a guy :sly:

:p

Should be 5 more random today. :confused: just cant remember I checked some of them in yesterday...if not, for sure tomorrow 👍
 
Im looking for some matte dark green i have matte/matt black matte white/yellow/light green/light blue/pink/red. And chromes
 
I do have mattes, any specific ones you want?
 
Sorry only mattes I got are redx2, dark silver and pink.
 
I have a paint slot going and I don't want to waste it. Let me know what you want, and I might be able to accommodate you. FR's go to iainoflo85, but let me know what you would like in this thread.
 
I want gold and silver chromes please.
 
Back