The Paint Trading Thread

Hi,

i am looking for pink paints, preferably bright colors. Have tons of paints/cars to trade. let me know what you have and/or would like in return and see if we can make a deal.

Hi,

i am looking for pink paints, preferably bright colors. Have tons of paints/cars to trade. let me know what you have and/or would like in return and see if we can make a deal.

Passionate Pink sent.

OCD Daihatsu Midget in Red wanted.( not red mica )

Last edited:
Does anyone have matte white? i need as many as possible and am willing to give anything reasonable! if you can just give me 1 that's great but if you have more than 1 spare i will be grateful if you could trade 'em with me! i need them for some photos that i plan to take!

Add me,I can send 5 your way tomorrow and 2 today( I have sent 3 paints today already) my psn is Robabza2.

Hi guys, I am looking for sonic blue clear coat. I can send other paint chips or cars from the ncd under 1,000,000 credits. I do have a few mattes and chromed to trade also. Let me know what you want

Hi guys, I am looking for sonic blue clear coat. I can send other paint chips or cars from the ncd under 1,000,000 credits. I do have a few mattes and chromed to trade also. Let me know what you want

That's from Ford right? I'll have a look for you.:)

Hmm has anyone got any radiant ebony metalic? i know its a bit of a random colour, but anyone got some?

Back