The Paint Trading Thread

Thank you sir for the paint. I was actually going to send it to you for free. I only had one it the account that I sent from so I'll send a couple more over the next couple days.

Last edited:
Hi I have Gold Chrome & Silver Chrome to trade.

Looking for any colour Matte paints (except black or silver)
Have 4 slots available today. (No slots left - trade done already)
4 Chromes for 4 Mattes.

Last edited:
I would love to get some gold and silver chrome. I have about 500 paints, but no idea what values exist for said paint. I also have no idea if any of my stock is rare. I am willing to give up a lot of paint for my request.

My Inventory:
Teracotta
superbright yellow
satellite silver metallic
nurburgring blue mettalic
venitian violet pearl effect
and like 90 more but if you want something not that rare just post a reply and qoute.
(P.S. I used almost all my rare paints up but im looking for any matte)

Thought i would ask in this section where can i get a pink paint from not after anything special (no colourshift) just after a girly pink for my mrs.

Matte Paints that I have:
Matte Light Green
Matte Red
Matte Yellow

Chrome Colours that I have:
Silver Chrome

Colour Shift colours that i have:
Reflex Purple

I'm looking for French Blue (trying to recreate a Volvo C30 Polestar). Here are the matte paints I have:

Matte Blue
Matte Dark Green
Matte Orange
Matte Red
Matte Dark Red
Matte Pink
Matte Light Gray
Matte Gray
Matte Dark Gray
Matte Light Silver
Matte Dark Silver
Matte White

I'm looking for French Blue (trying to recreate a Volvo C30 Polestar). Here are the matte paints I have:

Matte Blue
Matte Dark Green
Matte Orange
Matte Red
Matte Dark Red
Matte Pink
Matte Light Gray
Matte Gray
Matte Dark Gray
Matte Light Silver
Matte Dark Silver
Matte White

What kind of colour is french blue? a normal solid colour?

Matte Blue
Matte Dark Green
Matte Orange
Matte Red
Matte Dark Red
Matte Pink
Matte Light Gray
Matte Gray
Matte Dark Gray
Matte Light Silver
Matte Dark Silver
Matte White

Ive got french blue

This thread is for :gtplanet: users interested in trading paint. Feel free to list your paint inventory, and also what paint you may be looking for. If you are looking for a specific color click the "Search" bar in the upper right corner for the best results. Happy hunting everybody, and as always... have fun!

Note: When trading cars you will receive a paint chip with the car. This method can be used to duplicate paint chips. This method does NOT work with Matte/Chrome paint. If you receive a car with Matte/Chrome paint you will be given the STOCK paint chip.

Matte/Chrome paints are rare, and are periodically gifted to you when you reach certain milestones in the game. Trade them accordingly.

[[My Paint Shoppe]]

Matte Light Blue!

Mark IV Red
Sante Fe Orange
Honey Yellow
Sunburst Yellow
Sand Blue (Grey w/ hint of blue)
Astro Blue Metallic
Live oak (Greyish green)
Vouge Silver Metallic[x3]

Looking for:
Chrome
Matte colors
Rare & Unusual colors

Favorite colors:
Purples, Blues, Greys...

i have reflex purple (colour shift) what would you give me for it?

Hi all. I'm wanting to get alot of matte paints any colours. Please pm me to make a deal cheers.

Hey I have some rare paints and am always interested in trades. Always looking for chromes and cars. Hit me up once psn is back up psn ID: vstar2012 look forward to trading with all of you.

I really want Matte Black to paint my VW Bus. I don't have many special paints but I can send a car. I'll consider buying almost any car in the premium dealership that is under 500,000 (might go a little higher). I just want matte paints, specifically black. If anyone has some, please let me know via PM. Will trade once PSN is back up.

Hey everypony, I was checking out that second to first Lexus in the new dealer, and noticed that it has some pretty unique colors. Of course I don't wanna spend over $300,000 multiple times just to get a few paint chips, so I'm wondering if anyone has some of those bright colors at the far right when you preview it so I can dupe it up with them. Or I can buy one with a different color and we can each dupe for the others'.

Sorry I can't be more specific, no access to GT5 at the moment. PM me if you're interested in helping me out, I'll probably forget to check this thread.

Looking for as many Sonic Blue Ford paint chips as I can get. I have many different colors to choose from.

Some examples:

Formula Chameleon Green (color shift)
Chrystal Topaz Pearlescent (color shift)
Maziora Mazeran (color shift)
Matte Gray
Matte Dark Red
Matte Orange
Matte Yellow

and many more!

Pm please!

I need only one color in the world. And that is SILVER CHROME. I can give anything what i have for that.
:scared:Help help.:scared:

Back