The Paint Trading Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Live_Fr0m_NY
  • 4,699 comments
  • 335,256 views
Just learned that finishing the Kart events gives you Matte White!
 
Just learned that finishing the Kart events gives you Matte White!

Nope, it's completely random. I got a matte orange and one guy got a chrome chip.
 
acctualy its a random matte color. but its still cool as heck i got matte dark gray
 
Will trade 2 matte light reds plus matte dark grey for matte white
 
Will trade my matte light blue for a mach 1 mustang. If interested pm me
 
This might sound crazy :crazy: but im looking for Ferrari F10 or F2007.
Do you have a spare one? Do you need any of these paint colours?

I have:

Matte Red

Matte Purple

Matte Green

Matte Dark Blue

Matte Dark Green

Maziora PlreadesII (colour shift)
 
would you trade your matte dark blue for my matte light blue?
 
I have midnight purple III and II looking for lime green, bright pink or orange! :)
 
I managed to get 2 Matte Dark Blue chips from GT Life, and I'm possibly interested in trading one of them.

I'd trade in a heartbeat for Chrome, other than that list matte colors and I'll see if I'm interested :)

If you have Chrome available at all, let me know and I may be willing to do what I can to sweeten the deal if the Matte paint isn't cutting it :P
 
Looking for Deep Blue Perleffekt (VW R32), got several other paints to trade.
 
Looking for Deep Blue Perleffekt (VW R32), got several other paints to trade.

I just bought the car last night so i got a chip of it. What are you offering for it?
 
I just bought the car last night so i got a chip of it. What are you offering for it?
Any one paint that is on my list:

- Matte Pink
- Matte Light Silver

- Maziora Andromeda (green/purple color shift thingy)

- Midnight Pearl
- Red Mica
- Indigoblau Perleffekt
- Starlight Black Pearl
- Gris Blue
- Spicy Orange Mica

And a gazillion metallic and regular paints. Really long list, so if you're looking for something particular, let me know and I'll look it up. 👍
 
Any one paint that is on my list:

- Matte Pink
- Matte Light Silver

- Maziora Andromeda (green/purple color shift thingy)

- Midnight Pearl
- Red Mica
- Indigoblau Perleffekt
- Starlight Black Pearl
- Gris Blue
- Spicy Orange Mica

And a gazillion metallic and regular paints. Really long list, so if you're looking for something particular, let me know and I'll look it up. 👍

If you have anything in a solid teal or turquoise I'd take it. If not, I'll take the matte pink lol.
 
If you have anything in a solid teal or turquoise I'd take it. If not, I'll take the matte pink lol.

Matte pink I just traded. Closest thing I have to solid teal is 'Green almond'. Closest thing to turqoise is 'Blue Metallise'. I also have 'Dark Turqoise Green Metallic, but that's just green IMO. :p
 
Matte pink I just traded. Closest thing I have to solid teal is 'Green almond'. Closest thing to turqoise is 'Blue Metallise'. I also have 'Dark Turqoise Green Metallic, but that's just green IMO. :p

Can you post a sample of the Green Almond?
 
I can just send it to you, send it back if you don't like it, send the DBP if you do. :) slybugga your account?

EDIT: added you on PSN.
 
I can just send it to you, send it back if you don't like it, send the DBP if you do. :) slybugga your account?

EDIT: added you on PSN.

K added you. I'm doing a race right now, so give me about 10 minutes.
 
No problem, not in a hurry. 👍

EDIT: Almond Green sent. :)
 
No problem, I'll keep looking for 'Deep Blue Perleffekt'. 👍
 
I don't care for the Matt paint!, why you got my colours?

I think so yeah, if so trade for mattes if you have some??

I'll check tomorrow and PM you
 
I have:

matte yellow, X2
matte light blue
matte light gray,
matte gray, X2
matte dark gray, X2
matte dark red,
matte green, x2
matte light silver, X2
matte red,
matte silver, X2
matte dark silver,
matte black, X2


Interested in cars that I dont owe which are more than 300k in price, also interested in simple (non matte, and non chrome) colors, in this case I take 35 colors (any) for one matte. Also interested in chrome chip PM what you want for it.


If you find it interesting PM me.

PS for me it take about 25 min to make 300k, but it takes much longer to get matte color, except for black one, so 300k is not a big deal.
 
Last edited:
Looking for a Champagne Gold, or close enough colour to this.
_wsb_425x399_OZ+Gravel+Gold.jpg


Will trade two Matte paint chips. Grey and Light Blue.
 
Back