The Paint Trading Thread

I'm looking for 5 copys of Matte Orange

I have a few different gift tickets to trade

I can trade you 5 matte Orange..I'm from the kingdom of the Orange!

I can swap it for a 1000 ticket, but can you wait 1 day?
My trade just got cancelled....

Last edited:
thefraggle123
Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (R32) '94 premium painted in Japanese007(dlc)

will give 4 chromes 2x gold 2x silver and any premium.

I can trade that for you man.. Add me Simple-Matt and send a message reminding me :)

I am seeking these two chips:

Aurora Nuvola Iridescente
Azzurro Nuvola Iridescente

If anyone has them, please let me know! I can trade just about any Mattes or Chromes.

elston87
I am seeking these two chips:

Aurora Nuvola Iridescente
Azzurro Nuvola Iridescente

If anyone has them, please let me know! I can trade just about any Mattes or Chromes.

Iv got them

i lost my "wien blue" paint chip:( anybody has it?
send you 5 rare colours for this....and a level 1000 ticket or car

EDIT: thanks 4 the fast help @ Ryan:)

Last edited:
Does anyone have a Level 5 ticket to trade? If so make your selection from the following paints list, I've got all the mattes, chromes, colourshifts, etc:

http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=25895

(Sorry I'm not available to trade cars/tickets)

Send me a PM if you're interested as I don't check this thread very often, ta!

Do you still need the Lvl 5?

I need the following paints :

Aurora Nuvola
Azzurro Nuvola
Matte Dark Green
Matte Green
Matte Purple
Midnight Purple III

What would you like in return?

I have all tickets,

Last edited:
Looking for MATTE GREEN and MATTE ORANGE (multiple)
Willing to give MATTE in return or anything else i have and you might want to trade MATTE ORANGE or GREEN for.
Also looking for (the darker shade)GREEN's and ORANGE's in general and i'm offering BLUE/YELLOW/GOLD/BROWN/GREY (basically i only want ORANGE and GREEN, so other colours i usually don't want at all)
I don't use or do double dupe thingy's i don't know what it is and i don't want to know tbh.
So if you want to get rid of GREEN and ORANGE (MATTE preferred i have 15+ of those to trade !) and you like to get other colours (like BLUE/YELLOW etc) send FR to stano666 on PSN
Greetings stano666 :)

Looking for MATTE GREEN and MATTE ORANGE (multiple)
Willing to give MATTE in return or anything else i have and you might want to trade MATTE ORANGE or GREEN for.
Also looking for (the darker shade)GREEN's and ORANGE's in general and i'm offering BLUE/YELLOW/GOLD/BROWN/GREY (basically i only want ORANGE and GREEN, so other colours i usually don't want at all)
I don't use or do double dupe thingy's i don't know what it is and i don't want to know tbh.
So if you want to get rid of GREEN and ORANGE (MATTE preferred i have 15+ of those to trade !) and you like to get other colours (like BLUE/YELLOW etc) send FR to stano666 on PSN
Greetings stano666 :)

Hallo Stano666 from Groningen,

I got all the paint you need.....
Do you happen to have any 0/0 car that I miss?

We could trade multiple colors over multiple days.

Greetings from Amsterdam,

Outeke :D

Hey :) I am after mattes.. I know.. Another one :/ but please help me.. I will accept any colour :) I have a few 0/0/0 standards to offer or any birthday ticket pre '90

If either one of the two guys above me could tell me which manufacturer those paints belong to I may be able to help..sifting though 2302 could take me a while..

Thanks,I'll have a look.:)

Edit: Sorry that's a negative,I'll keep switching up ucd's though.👍

Back