The Photography Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter CDailey
  • 3,605 comments
  • 194,223 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice shots antihero.

This one is awesome. 👍

DSC_0179.jpg


emad
really excellent shots antihero. Make that split a tad smaller and it'll be perfect 👍

Yeah. Maybe the same width as the border.
 






Which do you like better of the last two?
 
Integra Type R
Which do you like better of the last two?
I like the landscape shot. There is more to look at and the sun filtering through the trees looks sweet.
 
TB
I like the landscape shot. There is more to look at and the sun filtering through the trees looks sweet.

👍
 
I took this image of an albino squirrel that has lived in our backyard for the past year, a few weeks ago. It took the image with a cheap film camera and quickly scanned it in, so it isn't of the greatest quality, but you can see the squirrel. It is in the tree on the upper-right side of the picture.

 
emad

What Words Can't Express...


I had a hell of a time picking that name for this shot... I think it fits

I thought you were going to call it "The Nameless Dream"? Oh well who cares about the damn name it's an awesome shot! 👍
 
yea, just across the street from Union Station (the train station I get on/off at every day
 
Brothers Mazda 3, nothing special
DSC_0097.jpg




DSC_0084.jpg
 
Both are awesome, but I like the 2nd one more
 
I like the first picture. Nice colors.
 
Those are really cool, antihero. I like the first one the best. 👍
 
emad



I had a hell of a time picking that name for this shot... I think it fits

How about Concentricity?
 
My attemp at an action shot

mini_T_water.jpg
 
Great shot but it would be even better if the car was more in focus.
 
WOW, excellent shot. I love how the slow shutter gave the water a silky appearance 👍

Make sure to enter the current photography competition. Burnout won't post the poll till we get more entries
 
emad
WOW, excellent shot. I love how the slow shutter gave the water a silky appearance 👍

Make sure to enter the current photography competition. Burnout won't post the poll till we get more entries

Thank you very much emad. :D I think I'll go back to the spot, lower the aperature quite abit to get a better depth of field. Of course, I need to wait for my remote shutter release to come in the mail.

Looking back at the music picture I took, it wasn't a favorite. There just aren't very many musical things around the house. I'll make sure to join the next one though.

Awesome picture!
 
Goomba
Thank you very much emad. :D I think I'll go back to the spot, lower the aperature quite abit to get a better depth of field. Of course, I need to wait for my remote shutter release to come in the mail.

Looking back at the music picture I took, it wasn't a favorite. There just aren't very many musical things around the house. I'll make sure to join the next one though.

Awesome picture!

Awesome picture Goomba.

I wouldn't mind a shutter remote, but I just use the timer on the camera. It's set for 2s so it's not a hassle waiting for it to go off.
 
I saw someone wire up an SLR shutter to be noise activated. The idea was that it would snap a high speed shot right as a water balloon hit the ground and made it's splash. It made for some pretty interesting shots 👍
 
Alot of new ones;

DSC_0040.jpg



Playing with lights
DSC_111.jpg



DSC_112.jpg



DSC_113.jpg



Taken off a tv
DSC_tv4.jpg



DSC_tv6.jpg



DSC_tv8.jpg
 
awesome shots maaan. I love the first one.

Which camera do you have?
 
emad
awesome shots maaan. I love the first one.

Which camera do you have?

Nikon d70 with a Tamron 28-75 1:2.8 lens. If you're interested in getting a low consumer level dslr, nothing compares to a d70.



Where's DiabolicalMask been? He's been MIA for awhile now 👎.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back