The Photography Thread

• Thread starter CDailey
  • 3,605 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah my family loved that sunset picture. Even my older sister who hates me most of the time wanted it framed for her apartment going away for college.

Here are some new ones.

Here is the picture with my friend in it.
Picture013.jpg

And here it is without him. :D
abstractNoChris.jpg

m@d tyt3 fotoshop skilz!! :D

edge.jpg

edge2.jpg

I took these yesterday on the edge of Saddle Ridge in Virginia......unfortunatly my dad resized them before i could get to them so if I resize them they get blurry....

cardude2004
You guys have some good pictures on this thread. Most of them look very professional.

It's now my new hobby, I think eMad also has just started out but he makes some good pictures, as does skylinegtrguy who has won week 6!👍

I took this a couple weeks ago.

Palmshadow
beautifulsunset.jpg

Here are some pics I've taken. I'll post more later.

Attachments

• 130477671fEdrOL_ph.jpg
    130477671fEdrOL_ph.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 132944289jhxidB_ph.jpg
    132944289jhxidB_ph.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 12
Meh, why can't i post more than two pictures? It says the file is too big. Poo, well i guess i'll only get to post two at a time and they'll be thumbnails.

EDIT_ Nevermind. I got it.

Here's a few more.

Attachments

• 121598426Jqgcwa_ph.jpg
    121598426Jqgcwa_ph.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 121703557pMGlrG_ph.jpg
    121703557pMGlrG_ph.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 121696452DCaXLd_ph.jpg
    121696452DCaXLd_ph.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 123089155bvRDue_ph.jpg
    123089155bvRDue_ph.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 12
  • 121941750bdjpGQ_ph.jpg
    121941750bdjpGQ_ph.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 123800742AOOKHv_ph.jpg
    123800742AOOKHv_ph.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 9
Taken from my window:

semttulo.jpg

It's a bit crazy and even shaked, but I like it a lot!

A beautiful sunset.
It was taken yesterday with my new camera, a Panasonic FZ3.

ImagensII101.jpg

Try to get something like this. Where the rays come out.;) They always come out fantastic!

Well, you can't always dictate what nature gives you. You pretty much take what it gives. If you get a good shot like that, you're pretty lucky.

Raptor65
Well, you can't always dictate what nature gives you. You pretty much take what it gives. If you get a good shot like that, you're pretty lucky.

Well when the sun is that low it goes away very fast. So that's why I have about 4 photos of the same one because it was going fast and I rapidly was pressing the shutter button. But the end result was a beautiful Hawaiin sunset.:)

Yeah, that's the unfortunate thing with sunsets. You got about 5 minutes (or less) to get the shot you want and then it's 24 hours til your next chance. But every sunset is different so the next one you see may be better or worse, depending on what you want.

No, no. That sunset would have been gone in 10 seconds, literally. When the sun is that low it goes by very fast, and even faster when you want it to stay at one angle to get a picutre of it. So I just rapidly click the shutter button and see which one is best.

Raptor65
You're right. Mine was taken from a moving car, because there was no time or place to stop.

By the way Raptor65, I really like the quality of your photos. What camera do you use?

I still think that that is an awsome shot, eMad. the PNG was better, though. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back