The Photography Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter CDailey
  • 3,605 comments
  • 194,276 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
That lost shot Pako is pretty damn nice, my favourite of the set.

Me being bored and killing time.
DSC_0230.jpg
 
great shots there pako, i really like the 3rd and the last one. Last one is very nice.👍
 
my lady friend just got into the photography thing 👍 now she needs her own cam lol

wetflower.jpg


rose.jpg


pinkflower.jpg


fountain.jpg
 
sorry for double post but my own stuff.

ind1.jpg


blacklabel.jpg


kiss.jpg
 
This is my first try at this stuff, and I haven't really mastered all functions of the camera yet.


Anyways, first of probably many pics. :D

 
Speedy_E
great shots there pako, i really like the 3rd and the last one. Last one is very nice.👍
ditto.

Here are some photos I took yesterday..















 
I call this shot: The Path



Filters and software used

58mm Hoya Circular polarizer
Photoshop 7 - Contrast edited in this photo.​
 
^:drool:

Can I have the exif of that, please?
I may have the opportunity to shoot some fireworks and I'm not sure which settings to use.
 
The firework is just awesome 👍
 
Here are some pictures I took recently, I've done minor color/saturation corrections in Photoshop since our digicam is more optimized for size than quality.







Edit: ...and my new desktop background:

 
Awesome fireworks shots skyline GTR_guy and .star. 👍 I got a lot of fireworks photos last night but I'm on my moms laptop (on vacation) and I don't want to edit them on this screen. I may post a few, though.
 
DiabolicalMask
^:drool:

Can I have the exif of that, please?
I may have the opportunity to shoot some fireworks and I'm not sure which settings to use.

Shutter speed of 2 seconds, F9 aperture, ISO 200

a tripod is a must :) but thats common sense let me know if you need anything else
 
Ok I did not see many good cars up at the shops today, but I saw this RX8:



Filters and Software used

58mm Hoya Circular polarizer
Photoshop 7 - Contrast and Brightness edited folks.
 
Saw this beauty in Rotterdam. We have a site that's called Autogespot.com wich containts exotics that you spotted in the wild, you can upload yours there.. NO DEALER PHOTOS!!

 
@all the others: Nice photos. Some ones like the fireworks are fantastic!

Architecture






Unfortunately the camera quality isn't very good.
 
Something I shot today:

final3kk.jpg
beanflower6xa.jpg
 
I really like the first one. 👍

Here is some (lackluster :indiff: ) firworks photos from the 4th. It's the first time I've ever tried fireworks photos, so forgive the overall crappiness to them, mmk?





















 
Hmm those firework pics are ok. They all look out of focus though. Hard to focus in darkness anyways though. Good job for a first try. I've been wanting to take pics of lightning. That'll be fun trying too.
 
speedy_2
Hmm those firework pics are ok. They all look out of focus though. Hard to focus in darkness anyways though. Good job for a first try. I've been wanting to take pics of lightning. That'll be fun trying too.

just manual focus to infinity and you should be able to capture fireworks/lighning without any issues :)
 
Integra Type R
:grumpy: I never thought of that.
Its all good, we live, we learn, we get better :)

Its pretty crazy to see the changes people have gone through since the start of this thread.
 
Before I go to bed, I will treat you lot to a teaser shot from my FOS photos:

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back